US/Saudis Give Air Space for Israeli to Hit Iran

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

Saw this on Drudgereport, earlier. Israel has been getting ready for a year or so.

Not surprised and am expecting to see it happen any time now.

Guest m&pc9

What ever happened to a "surprise attack".

If I were going to bomb something I wouldn't want the enemy to know. I guess that is how war is now, you have to ask nanna UN for permission.

I wonder if Iran will ask before they nuke some one.

Guest Bronker

History has proven, you don't mess with Texas...or Israel.

You have to admire their willingness to handle things themselves. They are finished talking. They are finished with diplomatic relations and sanctions. They've grown weary waiting on the U.N. and U.S. to handle this through those means.

We could learn a lesson. Israel has historically learned things the hard way, and are not willing to repeat their own tragic, and biblical history. See my signature line.

• Admin Team

I always think about the Israelis when it is a new moon out. I think, "well, I wonder if today's the day."

I don't blame them. There's certainly no downside for them. They seem to be the only ones out there who truly understand or comprehend the risks involved here.

What ever happened to a "surprise attack".

If I were going to bomb something I wouldn't want the enemy to know. I guess that is how war is now, you have to ask nanna UN for permission.

Seems pretty likely to me the US and Saudis "leaked" this on purpose as a big saber rattle. Likely more effective than any sanctions to date.

And it did not come through the UN.

- OS

Guest 6.8 AR

I was surprised to read in the article, that the Saudis don't care too much for Iran.

The Iranian leaders are too radical, even for the Saudis. It's a good thing, too. Strange

bedfellows, but I 'm glad to see it.

I was surprised to read in the article, that the Saudis don't care too much for Iran.

Not just the Saudis.

From the orig. London Times article:

"Israeli intelligence experts say that Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are at least as worried as themselves and the West about an Iranian nuclear arsenal."

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites - Times Online

- OS

Guest 6.8 AR

I hate it for the decent Iranian people that will be in the way, but they should be getting

out of the way. That place should be ground zero and we should be supporting Israel.

Guest 6.8 AR

Talk of Israel striking Iran has been on NewsMax and a few other places for a while,

but not about the Saudi airspace. The Jews usually don't start wars, but they do finish them. Even a hawk like Netanyahu has given the shirt off his back to prevent war. I think he considers his back against the wall, now.

God bless him.

"I believe there are a good number of Iranians that don't like the way their leadership is headed either."

There sure are, 70below, but they need to do something about their leader before others intervene, which is inevitable.

The Iranian leaders are too radical, even for the Saudis. It's a good thing, too. Strange

bedfellows, but I 'm glad to see it.

Understand..it's not that they're too radical for the Saudis.

for the majority of Saudi citizens, Iranian laws are in keeping with their idea of how it should be (except for many Saudi women and young people)...the problem comes in when the royal family tries to reconcile Iranian religious/political doctrines with a monarchy.

there's no way to do it and there's also no way that the Saud Royal family is going to give up all that power.

They'll commit their kingdom to war before they let it happen. Keep in mind that they're considerably wealthier, better armed and better trained too.

(their religious police walk around with HK MP5's...and that's the religious police.) Since the early 90's they've had the training and backing of the U.S.

this means better equipment and better training.

Several times in the past, they've uncovered plots by Iran to overthrow them so no..they don't care for the Persians..and that whole Arab/Persian thing is a Whole other barrel of monkeys.

needless to say that Arabs and Persians have little love lost between each other.

Tolerate is a great word to use in that situation.

Edited by towerclimber37