• I hate it.
    • I would change......(input welcome)
    • Hi, my name is TGO David and I'm a "Sillynanny"

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldsmobile98

Thanks for allowing folks to carry lawfully in your shop, Joe!!

One of my goals is to get Vermont-style (permitless) carry passed in Tennessee. I am planning on getting either my TN State Senator (Overbey) or Representative (Bob Ramsey) to introduce such a bill in January 2011. And this is an election year, so I am going to put the pressure on them.

So, if I get my way, the HCP part will become obsolete in a year, or in however long it takes to fight for permitless carry and get it passed.

"Lawful carry encouraged", maybe? Eh, that's kind of long. "Carry on"?

Other than that, it looks great, except for cocked-and-locked, but you already addressed that. The bulletholes are a nice touch.

Guest Plainsman

I like the new sign as well. There's a chinese restaurant here that has this one posted when the first bill came through. He has kept the sticker up throughout. It kinda keeps it an "insider" thing as I'm sure many folks aren't exactly sure what the HCP abbreviates. It got a pretty good response when I posted it here a while back... HCP.jpg

Guest Sgt. Joe

I really like it also. But I agree a smaller one would be better for most business'. You guys get them going I would buy a few to give away out here on the west end.;)

I like the new sign as well. There's a chinese restaurant here that has this one posted when the first bill came through. He has kept the sticker up throughout. It kinda keeps it an "insider" thing as I'm sure many folks aren't exactly sure what the HCP abbreviates. It got a pretty good response when I posted it here a while back... HCP.jpg

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...