• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

That figure may be a little high, but it's sad as

hell to think anyone would want it banned. They

are your typical radical tree hugging liberals.

This is part of one of the comments:

" Moveon.org and Organizing for America, SEIU have been twittering to go to Fox Poll and vote to ban the Flag. As I write this, they are overpowering the poll in favor of banning our flag."

Wasn't moveon.org part of Obamas campaign organization? If so he really associates himself with some real winners.

kind of makes me proud, not.

What a bunch of *******s in this country

and how does our flag makes students unsafe? The liberty that should be associated with it makes them safe.

Bunch of a-holes, i tellya

Edited by Mike.357
Guest gw2and4

Unreal. I don't know what to say...

As of my vote No at 1:30pm CDT, here are the results:

No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. = 53.5%

Yes. The safety of students comes first. = 36%

Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' = 0.2%

Other (post a comment) = 10.3%

" Moveon.org and Organizing for America, SEIU have been twittering to go to Fox Poll and vote to ban the Flag. As I write this, they are overpowering the poll in favor of banning our flag."

Wasn't moveon.org part of Obamas campaign organization? If so he really associates himself with some real winners.

Let me google that for you

put two and two together there

*edit: not trying to be insulting or smart just wanted everyone to see what happens when you google Organizing for America

Edited by jeremy155rr
Still the same...its dated May 10th. I'd like to see the back story if there is one, where did this come from?

IIRC, it was about a student who wore an American flag t-shirt to school on Cinco de Mayo. The school district made him take it off because it was potentially inflammatory to other students there.

Zombie » Students punished for wearing American flags on Cinco de Mayo

Unfortunately, it does not appear to be a new phenomenon--search "Student forced to remove American flag T-shirt."

Edited by Falcon1

I'd like to be able to show that to someone. Can you link to these twitter posts? I've been using the search function on twitter to try and find it, but all I find are posts by people saying you should go vote in favor of the flag.

I'd like to be able to show that to someone. Can you link to these twitter posts? I've been using the search function on twitter to try and find it, but all I find are posts by people saying you should go vote in favor of the flag.

I can't link them. I was referring to one of the comments to the poll.

well, if that's the case, they're not doing it..when I clicked on No, the poll stood at 54% - No and 36% yes. 10 % made comments like "are you out of your danged minds?" etc.

so it's actually around 64%

SEIU, Moveon.org and organizing for America make me want to go on the war path.

Edited by towerclimber37

Anyone living in America who thinks the American flag should be banned from any part of American soil should be executed. That includes not only those 36%, but those that came up with this kind of poll in the first place as well.

That is all.

Guest 6.8 AR
Anyone living in America who thinks the American flag should be banned from any part of American soil should be executed. That includes not only those 36%, but those that came up with this kind of poll in the first place as well.

That is all.

I could live with sending them to Cuba. They could get

some of Castro's fine free health care and reminisce

about Che.