Camera Equipment for sale

Hey all. I have a bunch of camera equipment I need to get sold. I just dont know where to start posting this stuff. I could do craigs list but the Camera's alone are $3200 each. Does anybody know anyone who needs this kind of stuff or know where I should post it online to sell?

I know where to post it here but not sure where else.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. I have a bunch of camera equipment I need to get sold. I just dont know where to start posting this stuff. I could do craigs list but the Camera's alone are $3200 each. Does anybody know anyone who needs this kind of stuff or know where I should post it online to sell?

I know where to post it here but not sure where else.

Thanks in advance.

You should post here too. I'm curious, and you never know who else may be...

Pick up a copy of Shutterbug News at the newstand. Their are a boatload of companies that advertise looking for equipment to buy. I have used KEH and several other companies with good sucess. Most will give you a verbal offer before you send it and then call to confirm or change it when they verify condition etc.

Pick up a copy of Shutterbug News at the newstand. Their are a boatload of companies that advertise looking for equipment to buy. I have used KEH and several other companies with good sucess. Most will give you a verbal offer before you send it and then call to confirm or change it when they verify condition etc.

+1 for KEH. I have had good luck in the past with these guys.

KEH is a great company but you will get a much lower amount than if you sell it yourself. Fred Miranda.com has a good buy/sell board. There are also a couple of camera specific boards (nikon cafe.com) that will be a good resource. Another good board is Digital camera photo galleries, gallery database, info and forums

I kind of got sucked up in the pro body thing for a while. Back in my first round of camera buying getting top end bodies was the thing to do. Now it is much better to buy the best glass and just understand that like computers a digital camera body is going to tank in about a year as the newer models come out...

If you tend to drive cameras hard or at the edge of the envelope there is nothing that compares to a nice high end pro model.

Mark

Guest Glock23ForMe
What cameras are you selling for $3200.00?

Yeah... What cameras?? (Maybe he screwed up the decimal point... $320.00 :))

Guest Glock23ForMe

This will help pay for an engagement ring and start the downpayment a house so I want to sell this stuff.

How about a one way plane ticket to "don't let her ruin your life"?

:)

JK. Hope she say's yes.