This is really weird. Never looked at it that way.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina
So my goverment worshipping friend explain this to me

Do you really believe that a criminal will not get a gun even if they should have to use a FFL to obtain one? That is about typical screwed up logic as I have come to expect from you. Aren't there already laws in place that make it illegal for some to own guns? Do you really think criminals care or will be affected by more laws, making buying a gun more illegal? If I am a criminal do you actually think I will not sell my hot pistol to another fellow thug?

If I am following you correctly here are there any more items a private seller may wish to sell that you think the gov't should have control over? What about knives? Bats? Nail guns? Crow bars? Space heaters?

This line of thinking you seem to have is what rubs everyone raw around here.

( and as an aside, you seem to spell the word "either" as eider. You got it now?)

No i don't believe it my self. i said all those people attacking verbally immigrants legal or illegal

are reckless and dangerous.

like Road Rage. if you have it than you shouldn't carry a gun in your car. it is reckless.

and some people here have a Obama Rage.

Guns + Rage don't mix either:) Obama+guns+rage dont mix.

Btw was MLK killed in Memphis TN.

Guest BEARMAN

Strel, your logic is as convoluted as the Balken states you left behind in eastern Europe.

And, inquiring mind's want to know...If Croatia was such a wonderful country, why did you board a plane/ship and migrate to the U.S.A. anyways???

Probably the fear of Russia taking back your little communist country...just like they did to the Balken state of Georgia, a couple years back.

You couldn't stand the heat...so, you bailed out of the kitchen. IMO

Edited by BEARMAN
spelling error
Btw was MLK killed in Memphis TN.

WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Are you familiar with the concept "flight of ideas"?

There is a utopian country out west you may want to investigate...California.

This question has plagued me, and I dare say others here for long enough. Is strel for real? and I mean that in a literal sense. Reminds me too much of an agitator. The broken grammer and syntax. The spelling and broken English. The misuse of of words and bad spelling. Upper and lower case letters randomly used. The roughly formed phrases. Then...a perfectly formed sentence with no ambiguities, no question of the meaning or intent of the wording. I really am beginning to feel like there's a rat in the woodpile here. This guy reminds me entirely too much of kwikernu. All bs and enough knowledge to do real damage to others.

Does anyone here know strel? Personally? So I ask again...Strel, are you for real? You just don't add up to me. If I'm wrong here, I humbly apologize and will take my chastisement and deservedly so. But I really question all this. From your first posting and comments; I've felt like you were silently laughing at us all.

I've worked with immigrants both legal and otherwise. Those who spoke English and some who didn't. My former job had me in contact daily with shops and businesses operated by both legal and illegal. From all the usual countries and the different nationalities we find in middle Tennessee. And I'm still puzzled as I read the threads you post in. You really do puzzle me.

As an immigrant, you don't really come across as one who appreciates where you are and the opportunities you have here. If you disagree so much with the way things are here...Like has been suggested...try California or someplace else.

And if this gets me kicked out...it's been fun.

This question has plagued me, and I dare say others here for long enough. Is strel for real? and I mean that in a literal sense. Reminds me too much of an agitator. The broken grammer and syntax. The spelling and broken English. The misuse of of words and bad spelling. Upper and lower case letters randomly used. The roughly formed phrases. Then...a perfectly formed sentence with no ambiguities, no question of the meaning or intent of the wording. I really am beginning to feel like there's a rat in the woodpile here. This guy reminds me entirely too much of kwikernu. All bs and enough knowledge to do real damage to others.

A Facebook message from last week. A friend that was born, raised, and never left Croatia. Maybe you're right :-)

It's a terrible, terrible disaster... Makes you want to do something (if there's anything you could do)!

Here it would cover 80% of Croatia, the whole Slovenia plus parts of Austria and Hungary all the way to the Budapest.

And to the homeys when he stole my (actually crimsonaudio's) link...

Ode Hrvatska, Slovenija i velik dio Madarske...

I'm not a Dem or Republican, so it's easy for me. My values don't change depending on what I like or want day to day.

Me neither. One thing you can count on... either will make things a little worse, and then pass the ball back to the other. I also don't have a big enough ego to believe I'm right all the time.

Me neither. One thing you can count on... either will make things a little worse, and then pass the ball back to the other. I also don't have a big enough ego to believe I'm right all the time.

I am Rightwinger all the time but I'm not always right. I see very little gray in social issues though. Immigrants are fine, illegal immigrants need to be shipped off immediately. The producers cannot take care of all those that are unwilling to produce. People need to realize where they will fall in the socio-economic places in life and find happiness where they are and not look up at those that worked harder and longer and vote/legislate to take from them. Firearms are just the current most efficient means of protection and only those that won't bother to learn that evil will always try to abuse freedom end up giving up that freedom for an imagined security. A few RW realism's. I also generally won't hold back when someone posts or speaks to me about obviously flawed ideals like trying to give health care to the masses or restricting gun sales between friends when proven history and logic show it is NOT the case. Of course I won't speak to a wall about these ideas so I no longer speak any longer to the great wall of Croatia or anyone else that wants to keep trying tired "feel good" things that can't help our nation or her people.

I have been wrong, and am not afraid to admit it. I dissed PMC ammo the other day and apologized to them even though I don't think they post here. Feel free to call me on anything else I have been mistaken on with supporting logic or data and I'll throw out the apologies where deserved. I can't think of anything I owe the wall. He does owe me a house though.

I am Rightwinger all the time but I'm not always right. I see very little gray in social issues though. Immigrants are fine, illegal immigrants need to be shipped off immediately. The producers cannot take care of all those that are unwilling to produce. People need to realize where they will fall in the socio-economic places in life and find happiness where they are and not look up at those that worked harder and longer and vote/legislate to take from them. Firearms are just the current most efficient means of protection and only those that won't bother to learn that evil will always try to abuse freedom end up giving up that freedom for an imagined security. A few RW realism's. I also generally won't hold back when someone posts or speaks to me about obviously flawed ideals like trying to give health care to the masses or restricting gun sales between friends when proven history and logic show it is NOT the case. Of course I won't speak to a wall about these ideas so I no longer speak any longer to the great wall of Croatia or anyone else that wants to keep trying tired "feel good" things that can't help our nation or her people.

I have been wrong, and am not afraid to admit it. I dissed PMC ammo the other day and apologized to them even though I don't think they post here. Feel free to call me on anything else I have been mistaken on with supporting logic or data and I'll throw out the apologies where deserved. I can't think of anything I owe the wall. He does owe me a house though.

Damn. We're a lot alike. I hope you get the house. The wall won't need it when he moves to Kalifornia :P

Damn. We're a lot alike. I hope you get the house. The wall won't need it when he moves to Kalifornia :)

TGO will have all the best equipment because I'll sell it and give it to David. I'm pretty happy with my place in life. I would just like to see the words and values the wall spouts backed up in action. I don't recall him assisting in some of the causes we have had here. I don't have much but when I saw the need for someone I felt would accept it with humility and honor, I gave what I could as many others did. That's taking care of your brother, not forcing me to give up what I earned or my freedom because someone isn't smart enough to do anything but push the voting button.

Guest strelcevina
This question has plagued me, and I dare say others here for long enough. Is strel for real? and I mean that in a literal sense. Reminds me too much of an agitator. The broken grammer and syntax. The spelling and broken English. The misuse of of words and bad spelling. Upper and lower case letters randomly used. The roughly formed phrases. Then...a perfectly formed sentence with no ambiguities, no question of the meaning or intent of the wording.

im real :)

I will try to explain my self.

I am certified as medical interpreter, with high level of English and German proficiency.

so Understanding English is not an issue.

Now a problem.

when Im home. i don't wont to think about English or any other language.

you don't even know how hard is to constantly speak 3 languages daily, all day long.

anyway i feel relaxed when im here. and my brain sometimes tries to write on German :)

so my misspelling is for real.

like right now i just lost a focus to think on English, and im not doing it on purpose. trust me im not

TGO will have all the best equipment because I'll sell it and give it to David. I'm pretty happy with my place in life. I would just like to see the words and values the wall spouts backed up in action. I don't recall him assisting in some of the causes we have had here. I don't have much but when I saw the need for someone I felt would accept it with humility and honor, I gave what I could as many others did. That's taking care of your brother, not forcing me to give up what I earned or my freedom because someone isn't smart enough to do anything but push the voting button.

The odds of voting in a bad politician are pretty good, even if you're smart and informed. As bad as we suck at hiring people, I think the process of making laws is what chips away at our freedoms more than anything else. They're going to keep doing that just to justify their checks. But, some of the real crappy stuff, like parts (big parts) of health care, will get changed or repealed before they do much damage.

im real :)

I will try to explain my self.

I am certified as medical interpreter, with high level of English and German proficiency.

so Understanding English is not an issue.

Now a problem.

when Im home. i don't wont to think about English or any other language.

you don't even know how hard is to constantly speak 3 languages daily, all day long.

anyway i feel relaxed when im here. and my brain sometimes tries to write on German :)

so my misspelling is for real.

like right now i just lost a focus to think on English, and im not doing it on purpose. trust me im not

Just please do me a favor... if the translation ever turns out to be, "amputate his testicles", please double check before you send it on :D

Guest strelcevina
WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Are you familiar with the concept "flight of ideas"?

There is a utopian country out west you may want to investigate...California.

it has.

apple and others witch btw are located in California are paying more money to Chinese workers

they getting a raise 30-70% more.

nice. When was a last time you got similar raise .

that's why tea is still same price:)

Guest strelcevina
Just please do me a favor... if the translation ever turns out to be, "amputate his testicles", please double check before you send it on :)

LOL :) sure i will.

Guest Glock23ForMe

What does a "medical interpreter" do?

Well, sir, those sure look like large bumps on your testicles... (repeat in other languages)

Guest strelcevina
What does a "medical interpreter" do?

Well, sir, those sure look like large bumps on your testicles... (repeat in other languages)

yup. just like that. i newer had one with that problem, but bump on the Breast.

than Biopsy you got to be present , that sux big time.

brain Cancer surgery. when patient is awake. and you got to talk with him.

but i don't do that anymore.

Guest strelcevina
I'd imagine he offers his service to medical professionals to interpret to patients that do not speak english.

I did it for Free. it is all charities. i didn't get paid

sadly in last 3-4 years i couldn't do it anymore. busy with my self and my kids