Anyone heard of this?

Guest 2HOW

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jason F.

While the site certainly sucks I am going to play devils advocate here and say that I see very little difference between the general theme of that site and many posts by members here. There are more than a few posts on this forum promoting military style tactical training, extensive personal defense training, carrying multiple weapons with extensive ammunition, carrying various levels of tactical survival bags/equipment, and just general "fighting my way out of the end of days" posts.

What makes those of you who come to this website and talk with like minded folks about your legal right to defend yourself and family different from a group such as the one with the crappy website? Do you not discuss political matters, training ideas, personal defense methods/scenarios, buy/sell/recommend/review weapons, and other related things here?

Remember I am just playing devils advocate here not picking sides but do you just simply bash anything calling itself a militia even though many here make posts that some would feel are just as if not more extreme than that fellow on the "militia" site?

PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT STATE OF TENNESSEE, THIS IS THE TSOC CMDR. IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT PEOPLE MAY BE ASKING THE QUESTIONS "WHY JOIN A MILITIA COMPONENT?" & "WHY MAKE THAT COMPONENT TSOC?" I WILL TELL YOU SIMPLY THIS:

THE S*** IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN & TSOC HAS A PLAN TO DEFEND OUR PEOPLE & OUR LAND.

JOIN UP BY CALLING THE TSOC CMDR, RECRUITER OR MEETINGS LINES AND LEAVING YOUR CONTACT INFO. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED ASAP. THANKS

615 7515639

Yeah, right. And we are going to let YOU lead us....:D

While the site certainly sucks I am going to play devils advocate here and say that I see very little difference between the general theme of that site and many posts by members here. There are more than a few posts on this forum promoting military style tactical training, extensive personal defense training, carrying multiple weapons with extensive ammunition, carrying various levels of tactical survival bags/equipment, and just general "fighting my way out of the end of days" posts.

What makes those of you who come to this website and talk with like minded folks about your legal right to defend yourself and family different from a group such as the one with the crappy website? Do you not discuss political matters, training ideas, personal defense methods/scenarios, buy/sell/recommend/review weapons, and other related things here?

Remember I am just playing devils advocate here not picking sides but do you just simply bash anything calling itself a militia even though many here make posts that some would feel are just as if not more extreme than that fellow on the "militia" site?

I can't account for every single post here.

The difference, in my mind, is that people here are concerned with their own safety and that of their families.

The militia types are out to save the world from the Brown Menace.

The militia types are out to save the world from the Brown Menace.

UPS drivers?

BTW, the mailing address for this group is, as far as I can determine a nonexistent address.

278 JEFFERSON PIKE

LAVERGNE, TN 37086

But there is such an address near the airport in Smyrna.

Oops sorry...make that SMYRNA! :D

It's a blind drop...jeez...you "civilians' don't know nuthin 'bout this super secret spy stuff

oops....dang..now ya'll gone and got me to give up some TSOC stuff.

:D:koolaid::lol: Please pourt a glass and pass it down.

Or...the guy is so full of BS that he can't even get his own address right.

All I'm worried about at the end of the day is getting home...the rest of the world can try and keep up.

The uber-tactical-junkie types generally don't last too long here. People who do it for real don't talk like that, and there are a number of those fine folks who are upstanding members.

Guest Jason F.

I don't know about that. There are some people here with very real military and law enforcement training/experience. I take nothing away from them and most do not talk much of it. There are however a fair number of people on this and many other firearm related websites that do talk a fair bit when in fact most of them have never been in any danger. They have never had their life threatened or been somewhere that was genuinely unsafe and probably never will.

The simple fact is that most of us that are active on forums are pretty far from at risk. We live in safe communities where we know our neighbors, we wave to our mailman. We live there because we selected it for those very reasons. Most of us have jobs that do not put us in harms way, again because we made a choice about how to live our lives. Some of the most talkative are the ones have the least to fear but fear the most. There is nothing wrong with being concerned for the safety of their family but there certainly a level beyond which many seem to take it.

There are however a fair number of people on this and many other firearm related websites that do talk a fair bit when in fact most of them have never been in any danger. They have never had their life threatened or been somewhere that was genuinely unsafe and probably never will.

And there are some who foolishly placed their very life in danger for little reason, for little reason other than ego, (as opposed to principle, county, family) but foolishly chose to do so under the illusion that they can be front-line "operator" troopers. But it turns out that they could not perform in those situation, and yet continue to pretend that they did, like James Yeager and his Tactical Response training school, and ridiculously continue to "train" others as if they were able to properly perform. They are frauds. Clearly and simply obviously frauds for anyone who objectively reviews their history.

They are pitiful. Honestly worthy of pity.

And those who follow them and pay for their training are also pitiful.

I feel tremendous sorrow for those who wanted to be real warriors, and couldn't do it, and tremendous contempt for both those who follow false warriors and defend them even today.

On many websites, including this one, there are may who can and have been in harms way. Some have faced death many times. The pretenders, and those who are unable to are unable to perform, are not just an affront, but a danger to the those who read these pages.

Real warriors tend to be either quiet or else outspoken about fools.

There is a reason I comment on those who are hated by more people than who even know I am alive, They are a danger to the foolish who believe in them and who give them money for worthless and stupid training.

I have been in combat. I am a known combat veteran. And I despise those who pretend to be able to to perform under combat situations who who can not do so - but who pretend to be able to do so.

whoa Mars, that was a pretty fair rant

I was waiting for someone to bring up the Yeagermeister again.:D

as for danger, some years ago I used to have to drive by Cabrini Green about once a week. That was enough danger for this lifetime.

These are two questions that are on their membership application.

DO YOU OWN ANY RECREATIONAL VEHICLES ? (IE BOAT, RV, GOCART)

IF SO WOULD YOU BE OPPOSED TO UTILIZING SUCH VEHICLES FOR TRAINING AND OPERATIONS ?

Gocart?!?!?! Maybe they'll armour them up and be like little warrior clown cars when their fireteams roll out of them.