Can't we all just get along?

IMG_2699.jpg

Can we all live together in peace and harmony? I will be researching this question in detail over the next few weeks as these two folks are now living together in my gun safe! Thanks to Joe at Hero Gear, a new social experiment is on going. Will the Kimber be able to restrain itself from making those "who is he to run around without a real safety" comment? Will the Glock contain his "do you really belief you could react as quickly as ME in a real life scenario?"

(The 642 is resting quietly on the bedstand awaiting his next trip to work with me. He has refused all comment!)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Steelharp

Of course we can all get along... as long as your opinion is the same as mine. You must believe JMB was a god, Glocks are terrible, M&P's are the second coming of the polymer Christ, and revolvers are real guns. Otherwise... "I KEEEEEL YOU!!" :D

(At least, that's what seems to be stated a lot on boards like this... :lol: )

Glocks are the safest most user friendly most indestructible,functionally perfect pistols in the world. I had 1 for 17 years ,kept the mags loaded continuously for 17 years, kept the gun loaded and charged for 17 years, shot alot of rounds, not 1 malfunction. G-22. Some hate em, some of them blow up. I cant say a bad word about them. Sold it and made money. :lol: Shoot what fits and the hell with what people say. Just shoot something that starts with a 4 B):D

I'm going to close the door on them tonight and see if I hear any "bangs"!

This is my first Glock. I must say I was influenced by all the talk about them here and of course intrigued by the acid tests I have seen them put through. Joe of course cringed when I was preparing to test the trigger pull on it and said something about baby Jesus crying everytime someone pulls the trigger on a Glock!:D

So now I have both. The 1911 and Glock 22 reside together. We shall see what develops. Of course now I have 5 bucks in a coffee can that in two or three years will turn into a Wilson Combat!

And by the way, Tungsten, I fondled your old Sig yesterday....it said it didn't miss you at all you bastard! It tried to follow me home but Joe caught it and put it back in its case. That and my wife giving it the ole "Stink Eye" ended any attempts at it becoming mine!:lol:

This will probably be my last post on this board for i am breaking a law of a very secret society that has protected this and many other secrets for many, many years. Glocks are not made from "polymer." not any this world has ever seen at least. Some of you may believe in extraterrestrials, some of you may not. But i promise you, they exist! Glocks are made from a polymer that was found at an alien crash site in 1963. During the next 20 years of collecting and developing this polymer, Glock began producing the handgun everyone has come to know as THE GREATEST HANDGUN EVER MADE. Obviously if you do not own a Glock, it is because you are an ignorant fool. Alas, you are one no more. Closet Glock users can be spotted by their use of other brand-specific items. Band-aid, Duracell, Q-tip, and Ford. All of these products come from highly intelligent alien civilizations whom have come to earth seeking commerce between our two societies. This is the reason for their vastly greater quality and durability. I could no longer stand the ignorance of all the Glock bashers out there, so I had to come clean. Forgive me brothers.

Obviously i haven't had my coffee this morning :D

Of course now I have 5 bucks in a coffee can that in two or three years will turn into a Wilson Combat!

what kind of magical coffee can is this?how does it work?is it a mythical coffee can?I want one!!!

And by the way, Tungsten, I fondled your old Sig yesterday

what you do in private should stay in private....eeewwwww :D

The magic is called "perseverence and commitement". Its amazing, try it! I have even heard that a pickle bottle can be used by those special persons who can manipulate these magical mysteries! You start with 5.00, and every time you have a few dollars you allow them to mingle with what was already there and the miracle occurs.....IT GROWS! You don't have to add anything else but pocket change and the singles you had at the end of a day out. Occassionally a special date will occur that will even make these speciall days amaze you, birthdays, IRS tax returns, job bonuses, cleaning the couch, they can all make the can contents grow and then, voila, you trade the contents for something else amazing!

Thats it, try it, see if your a magician! If not your probably just a clone with lots of credit cards.

The magic is called "perseverence and commitement". Its amazing, try it! I have even heard that a pickle bottle can be used by those special persons who can manipulate these magical mysteries! You start with 5.00, and every time you have a few dollars you allow them to mingle with what was already there and the miracle occurs.....IT GROWS! You don't have to add anything else but pocket change and the singles you had at the end of a day out. Occassionally a special date will occur that will even make these speciall days amaze you, birthdays, IRS tax returns, job bonuses, cleaning the couch, they can all make the can contents grow and then, voila, you trade the contents for something else amazing!

Thats it, try it, see if your a magician! If not your probably just a clone with lots of credit cards.

Sounds like typical conservative, right wing voodoo economics talking points right there! How can such poor, underpaid US workers save any income with the price of health care and the national debt! This is just crazy talk!:D

Yeah, if someone wants to save lifes, save mine! I die a little more everytime another politician wants to dip into my paycheck to pay for someone elses health insurance when they could work like me (us).

Thats another "off topic" thread though so back to Glocks and 1911s living together! Oops, gotta run, my cat and dog look like they are going to nap in the same bed together and that just ain't gonna happen. After I get them seperated I'm going go milk my pig for another beer!:D

Guest ETS_Inc

As long as you don't let an AR and an AK cohabitate, the world will be ok. When 1911's and Glocks do it, you get the XD, a polymer-framed, single-action pistol with a grip safety. When AR's and AK's do it, you end up with the AR-47, which is just the ugliest ba$tard child of the gun world.

As long as you don't let an AR and an AK cohabitate, the world will be ok. When 1911's and Glocks do it, you get the XD, a polymer-framed, single-action pistol with a grip safety. When AR's and AK's do it, you end up with the AR-47, which is just the ugliest ba child of the gun world.

I was thinking more of a Sig 556... functionality and accuracy of an AR, reliability and weight of an AK, and the price of both combined. :D

Guest Scottech
I was thinking more of a Sig 556... functionality and accuracy of an AR, reliability and weight of an AK, and the price of both combined. :D

...that's either a few more years of magical mystical money appearing in the coffee can or MORE coffee cans. :lol:

Guest Steelharp
Glocks are the safest most user friendly most indestructible, functionally perfect pistols in the world. ... Shoot what fits and the hell with what people say.

I couldn't agree more, actually...