East Tn TGO Members FEBRUARY 2008 Meet

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shellig

Errr. don't see those high bandwidth photos. I use a free program called "FastStone Photo Resizer" to reduce the size and/or pixel depth for easier web viewing. Keep the high quality image for if you want reprints, etc. Just as suggestion : )~

Maybe I can come next time. I may also take Packing Mama up on her offer to shoot with her before then :) I am buying a used Para Hawg 9mm from someone on GlockTalk which I have never handled :D and hopefully won't find the grip too bulky. I will need to practice quite a bit to be comfortable.

Guest Boomhower

Figures that something would screw up. Took me forever to upload these pics. I've not really used this host very much, but it appears that they are not always going to be realiable....and sorry for the hugh photo sizes. I forgot to turn down the mp's and shot all my pics on the 7 mp setting.

**Edit: Imigine that. Here's the message I get when I try to share a link to the photo's. "These files are so popular that the MediaMax account owner has run out of downloads in the account. Please ask the account owner to upgrade the account to add more downloads.". Guess I didn't read all of the fine print before I signed up.....arrrg, to the plank with em matie.

Guest Boomhower

Yeah, I'll have to set up a bucket account, but I don't feel like it right now. I spent most of the morning trying to get these photos upload. I'm not ready to do that all over again. I'll try to get them up soon though.............A few reasons I wanted to keep them at their original size is 1) I knew the forum would resize them and 2) You can click on the image and enlarge it to see a bigger, more up close picture of the targets being shot.

Flickr has an easy uploader, Flickr Uploadr, that lets you resize as you upload. They also have three sizes of images you can link to.

The free account gives you pretty much unlimited space, but a monthly limit (2 gig I think) and you can only see the last 200 photos you uploaded. The older ones are still there and linkable though. I think they only store jpg images though.

Guest Phantom6
This was my first TGO outing, so thanks to all who talked to the quiet beretta guy from JC. 8)

Glad you and skwashdem made it down for the shoot. We hope to see more of you at future shoots both here and in the tri-cities area. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Boomhower
Much better than the last time. :up:

Yeah, but last time, with 7 mega pixel pictures, boy o boy you could really see the holes in the targets....:D