East Tn TGO Members FEBRUARY 2008 Meet

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys and gals.

This is normally a Knoxville area shindig month.

Way I figure it, if someone in that area wants to do the meet & shoot, it's their's to decide.

Last month, Kingsport had to pass. We've had some thoughts since then about it being primarily a shoot or whether it is a meet for lunch first and then shoot or not.

Who wants to commit to a shoot tins month?

well, I'm not going to be here for the shoot..BUT I did get an awesome Christmas present from my wife!

Like Boom, I'm a proud owner of an EMP!

000_0063.jpg

Like Boom, I'm going to have some tuning to do and some breaking in, to get it to function flawlessly.

Brandon, any tricks that I figure out, well..you know you'll be the first to know about them :)

Guest Phantom6
Congrats man!!!! I knew I could push you over the edge. :D

You both suck! :D

I want one of those so bad I can hardly stand it. Unfortunately due to other financial obligations I must put that on the back burner with the Garand I want as well. Bah humbug!

Guest Phantom6

Our place is available for the 16th. Where would we like to meet for lunch before? There is Big Eds Pizza (pizza- <ya think?>), Champs Sports Bar (salads, apetizers, burgers, sandwiches, home made lasagnia, etc.), Buddy's Bar-B-Q (commercial bbq).

I suggest we meet at 1100 for the lunch and begin shooting by 1230-1300. If the weather is really sour that day rain or sleet with temps in the 30's I would strongly suggest that we go to Champs as they have lots of big screens for the ball games as well as the fact we can still shoot though it will be only pool and darts. Although it is a sports bar it is not a rowdy beer crowd as Alan runs a tight ship there. It would be fine for a minor such as Scotech's boy, C.A.S. or others.

Guest Scottech

Do y'all mind if Corey and I come out? It will be the first time we get to shoot this:

IMG_1058_Small.jpg

My vote is for "Big Eds Pizza", but if "Champs" allows minors like C.A.S. and Corey then it's OK by me.

Cody, shooting tins would be a euphimism for shooting tin cans. another way of saying target shooting I guess.
Oh, I thought as much, but I'd been wrong about even more obvious things before. That's what I usually do woth the pellet rifle or the .22 when I get to go to the grandparents for more than 5 minutes.

Wherever is fine with me, It all depends on if Mom knows where the place is.