45 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest post whore on TGO

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Start Harry Carey voice: KB wins!, KB wins! :End Harry Carey Voice:

KBWINS.jpg

this is not over yet, we got to wait for the night crew to sound off still.

and we still have yet to see if Kb has staying power. Lots of guys go batcrap crazy here for the first year.

Guest db99wj
Cool! I should start posting a lot now for next year's contest.
Me Too, I don't post enough as it is.

Evidently I do.:devil:

Actually, I don't have any votes...

Sweet! I'm at work all day and come home to this! Y'all rock! I was disappointed at first to not see my name in the poll, but it's good to see who pays attention. Oh, and Glock23ForMe - you were quiet your first few months. Your last 1,500 posts have all been in the last month or two. Is there a slow-bloomer award? :devil:

Ahhh... Well, damn. :lol: Next year, I'm coming for you, kb4ns.

Next year? at your rate, you'll overtake me by November. For the record, I keep asking TGO David to change my "post count" to something under 100, but he won't do it... :devil:

Guest Glock23ForMe
Next year? at your rate, you'll overtake me by November. For the record, I keep asking TGO David to change my "post count" to something under 100, but he won't do it... :eek:

You know I've been trying to catch up to you for a while now. I haven't even made a dent in it. I might need to make a call to you internet provider...

What could you be downloading illegally?? Hmmmm..... :devil:

:lol:

Guest Glock23ForMe
You won for "TGO overall whore of the year"... :devil:

:lol:

Oh god... The Thread Whore, Mike, is gonna start one on that now.

Kb4ns, How do you feel about being a write-in winner for this award?? When the polls close of course.