I think I need one of these. .22 cal MP-5 look alike.

Guest Papabear

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Atlantic Firearms...

The rifles are expected to clear customs this week , once they clear it will still take a few weeks before they start to ship out to distributors and then to the ffl dealers.

They are offering a forum discount on another forum. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link to it, but….

when you place the deposit there is an areas marked comments, just write in user name ---- , we have not ironed out the final perk but it will be one of the following, a discount, free ship or a extra mag, we will determine this in Jan once we find out when the mag shipment is set to arrive.

But it’s a .22… I have to think by the time these hit the big internet stores the price will be substantially less than $500.

Sure you can. You just have to get one that's almost 22 years old, and costs more than 10x the cost of a new one.

It would be nice if HK would start producing Semis here in the US. I had read

they are opening a plant here... but I think only the HK45, and HK45 compact

are scheduled to be produced there. (for now)

*I could be wrong though...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NoLimitSoldier

NO NOT GET ONE OF THESE.

I will have to find the thread, but these things suck for the money, a friend of mine over at GCO bought one, and is right away trying to sell it for alot less.

its on gunbroker right now trying to be sold at no reserve.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=92737975

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9581

Edited by NoLimitSoldier
More Information
Guest Papabear
NO NOT GET ONE OF THESE.

I will have to find the thread, but these things suck for the money, a friend of mine over at GCO bought one, and is right away trying to sell it for alot less.

its on gunbroker right now trying to be sold at no reserve.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=92737975

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9581

First review I have read that was bad. All the guys that have one on rimfire central have been very happy with them so far. I am still going to buy one when I can find one. No luck at the gun show last weekend.