Middle TN Owl Hollow Meet 10/30

Guest Phantom
I'm building an EBR too. Should have the Daniel Defense parts kit in today and got the Spike's lower in Yesterday. If you plan to shoot skeet bring a box or two of clay pigeons. I got a couple boxes at Walmart, but Dick's Sporting good store and academy should have them too.

nice! you going to have it done by Saturday ? I'm planning to have mine finished....hopefully! just waiting on my Magpul stock, so here's hoping!

Thanks for the info on clay targets, i'll pick up a case or two...also need to pick up some shells....

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice! you going to have it done by Saturday ? I'm planning to have mine finished....hopefully! just waiting on my Magpul stock, so here's hoping!

Thanks for the info on clay targets, i'll pick up a case or two...also need to pick up some shells....

Yea, I put about 50 rounds through it yesterday. I have an extra set of stock and handguards if you need to borrow them for Saturday. Just let me know.

I'm going to try and make out it too. One or both of my sons may join. I'll keep an eye out here for sodas, plates, napkins, tube steaks, buns or other needs later this week. I'll also plan to throw in some US Treasury, IDPA and F.A.S.T. targets + my timer just in case some want to have a little contest. Sounds like we have the 'black rifle' arsenal complete, but if someone wants me to bring my Bushmaster with Aimpoint ML3 red dot just give me a shout - you're welcome to shoot it. Does anyone have an Aimpoint 3X magnifier? I've been eyeballin' one of those, but haven't had a chance to see one mounted.

I havn't shot an Aimpoint yet and was just telling my buddy I was consiidering one. Go ahead and throw it in if it's not to much trouble. We do need plates, napkins and plastic forks if you can make it. Let me know by Tuesday so I have time to get someone else if you can't be there.

Guest Phantom
Yea, I put about 50 rounds through it yesterday. I have an extra set of stock and handguards if you need to borrow them for Saturday. Just let me know.

nice!! im hoping to have mine finished..... long as the stock/buffer tube comes in :D

hey as for your EBR w/ aimpoint - i'd like to see that if you dont mind....cant decide if i want to save up for the aimpoint or eotech.

i have a big pack of plastic forks/spoons/knives... so put me down for those and napkins

The weather looks to be perfect for Saturday! We need a few folding tables to hold all the weapons. If you can bring one just throw it in.

I'll have a table setup for name tags and collecting your 5 bucks. Try to bring exact change to make it a little easier. We will have a safety briefing at 11am, if your running a few minutes late we can fill you in when you get there. You still have a few days to stock up on ammo, targets, and clay pigeons. Just remember nothing is for sale at the range and unfortunately no pumpkins, just clay and paper targets.

The range address is 2795 Owl Hollow Rd, Franklin, TN. Pull down the drive and behind the log cabin style home. If you think you might have trouble finding it, just PM me and I'll give you my cell.

Guest drv2fst

Was it determined if Class III stuff is allowed? I have a couple of SMG's I could bring.

others include SCAR, LWRC, ...

What is the max distance at this range? I'd like to find a place to shoot further than 300 yards.

Was it determined if Class III stuff is allowed? I have a couple of SMG's I could bring.

others include SCAR, LWRC, ...

What is the max distance at this range? I'd like to find a place to shoot further than 300 yards.

Class 3 is allowed. The main thing is that all rounds land on the backboard and you don't shoot over the burm. I'm sure we will see the range owner. We'll ask him for the best place to shoot full auto. I saw an M16 out there last weekend and I saw an MP5 the weekend before that.

The longest range open is 100 yards. The 200, 300, and 400 yard burms are not complete yet.

Guest Phantom

sounds like things are coming together nicely!

hopefully i'll be able to say the same about my AR...went to put in the LPK and found I was missing some parts! :( definately a bummer...one call to Del-Ton and they threw 'em in the mail.. here's hoping they arrive Friday so I can finish the build in time to break her in Saturday..

do we still need tables ? i have one i can throw in the Jeep if need be... let me know