Duracoating

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
Just to clarify... the original post mentioned that now the OP is a Benefactor he presents some of his work. Being a Benefactor is not the same as being a supporting Vendor.

Thanks.

^^^what he said.

The post was edited. The jist of it is that we are glad to have such talented members of this forum. He was kind enough to share photos.

No, he's not going anywhere. :)

Nope I'm not going anywhere, no worries about that. Work may drag me away from time to time but I'll still be around. I'm working on some H&K magazines in various patterns that I'll be sharing with everyone once they are done. Thanks for the comments and apologies again to the Mods for my screw up.

Quality workmanship, how much prep and masking work did each piece end up taking?

Thanks, it just depends on the peice, on average about 2 hours of prep from sandblasting, cleaning, degreasing, phos coating. The standard multicam takes about 20 hours on a pistol and about 30 hours of work on an assault rifle, the bolt action was about 25 hours. Time will probably be cut a little now that I have a vynil cutter, all those except the digital was done by hand. The digital i had cut by a friend in Colorado. The digital pistol was about 25 hours of work. The masking and unmasking takes a lot of time as well as preping the equipment and cleaning.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.