I'm in a bad mood. Really rotten, as a matter of fact.

Guest Jamie

Guest Sgt. Joe

Calm down Bro....You already know all this is going to be OK.

Send Buzz the info and let him do his thing.

You can if you want also send it to me as I have an account but dont go on there often, I can also send the info on to a few very trusted friends and with enough of us flagging the POS it will get their attention. This could very well be the thing that finally brings the POS to his knees if you follow all the avenues brought up in this thread.

PM me if you like and let me know if you need a ride anywhere;)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Letereat!

After You get The Ex taken care of....whaterver that may entail. Id make your daughter move to Sweeden and become a NUN or something, at least on facebook. Then tell that guy your moving to Russia or Yugoslovia to become a Monk.

Calm down Bro....You already know all this is going to be OK.

Send Buzz the info and let him do his thing.

You can if you want also send it to me as I have an account but dont go on there often, I can also send the info on to a few very trusted friends and with enough of us flagging the POS it will get their attention. This could very well be the thing that finally brings the POS to his knees if you follow all the avenues brought up in this thread.

PM me if you like and let me know if you need a ride anywhere;)

Oh, I am calm, and doing what needs to be done. I've PMed the required info to anybody who's asked ( I'll be sending you a PM as soon as I'm done with this post ) with exactly the thought you've just voiced in mind: enough people report it, it'll have to get somebody's attention.

As for taking a ride... as tempting as it is, even if it were possible I'd have to decline.

If he comes here, it's a different matter. If I go to him though, I end up playing his game... and losing.

Anyway, now y'all know why I'm so vague about some of my personal info... There's just too many trouble-makers out there for me to plaster things all over the internet that anybody with sense enough to use Google to find.

Which is part of the reason the wife's ex is pulling what he is... he can't do anything else. There's no info on any of us here that a search will turn up, even though he knows exactly where we are. And the kid, due to her medical/psychological issues, is not allowed on the 'net without a responsible adult being right there and watching, even at school. :poop:

Anyway, thanks for all of y'all's help. It's greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, even if there is a Hell, and even if he does indeed have reserved seating there, it does none of us any good at all until we can get him seated...

Hey, bro, nothin' wrong with giving him a little foretaste of what's to come in the here and now. :)

You've got folks willing to help, and with what you're doing, and the help they're offering, maybe he'll begin to heat up pretty quick.

I'll make that same offer on facebook. If you'd like, feel free to drop a PM my way. Either way, good luck ...

Hey, bro, nothin' wrong with giving him a little foretaste of what's to come in the here and now. :)

You've got folks willing to help, and with what you're doing, and the help they're offering, maybe he'll begin to heat up pretty quick.

I'll make that same offer on facebook. If you'd like, feel free to drop a PM my way. Either way, good luck ...

+1. Say the word.

I am saddened to hear this and I am sorry for what you and your's are going through.

It is a sad world we live in when a biological parent, and a loosely used word at that, would do something like this.

I am PMed you as well to help put a stop to this on Facebook.

Just a quick note:

I just got off the phone with my wife. She's talked to their staff attorney at work, and he's going to contact Facebook and see if he can't get my step-daughter's info removed from dips**t's page.

( It falls under the heading of State business, since it's concerning the child of a State employee, and info that pertains to that employee, I guess. Or it could just be that the fellow just wants to be sure he gets paid, since my wife is responsible for approving his time. :) )

We'll see how it goes....

By the way... if I've missed anybody who's offered to help, PM me and I'll get the info to you.

My inbox has been overflowing the past day or so, and it's getting a little difficult to keep up with who I've responded to and who I haven't. :)

Taking the ride over this type of **** is what got my ass arrested back in the 80's. But.. my wife's SOB ex was never seen in in the area again. Was it worth it? Absoutly not. I was never charged for anything but the damn arrest somehow stayed on my record and gave me alot of grief until I finally had it expunged.

Stay calm Jamie and PM me if you want more facebook reporters.

Okay, more PMs sent.

Thanks folks.

Oh, and Lowbud, "worth it" greatly depends on how much aggravation the person has been, and how much they've cost you. In the case of this guy, it's been 11 years of aggravation and many thousands of dollars. So if I had someone who could tend to all the things I'm need for here at home, it probably would be worth it.

Jamie I just want you to know, if I had a face book account I would offer my services but I don't. I just never could get into it.

Don't worry about it. The thought is appreciated just the same.

I wouldn't know anything about it either, if it wasn't for somebody else letting me know. And I certainly wouldn't want anybody opening an account because of one troublesome idiot.

Besides, there's no telling what sort of help I may end up needing before it's over, so you may not be off the hook yet. :rofl: