Call of duty Black ops Zombies

Wrangler

is it still level 70 that you can prestige at?

I'm not sure. I'm guessing I'll get to prestige right about the time the next Call of Duty awesomeness is released.

I moved out of my grandmothers basement weeks ago...... thats why I had to put off picking the game up until I could get all my stuff moved into the hotel here in town.... so what if I dont have food for a week I have black-ops!

No offense to anyone actually living in their grandmother's basement.....I'm sure it's a swell place.

Edited by bigwakes
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. XBox 360 for the serious gamer and Playstation for the occasional gamer. I would rather keep my BlueRay seperate from my game console. Some buddies of mine and I made it slightly past round 20 on the Pentagon map "five" and that crap gets rough. Best thing to do is leave a couple of the slow crawling zombies following you and dont kill them until you restocked up on weapons and such or the next round will automatically start.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214
is it still level 70 that you can prestige at?

At Rank 50 and there are 15 Prestige Levels this time in comparison to MW2's 70 Ranks/ 10 Prestige Levels.

Still gonna take just as long to reach the high Prestige levels. Youtube's Machinima Respawn Team is/has been operating 24/7 since release day to try and make it to 15th Prestige as fas as humanly possible. http://www.ustream.tv/machinima

More Info: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops

Edited by StreetWK05
  • 2 weeks later...

Does the Kinect work for FPS's? If so, how does it work and how well does it work? Anything is probably an improvement over the typical controllers that consoles use but how does it compare to the PC Keyboard and mouse controls?

Does the Kinect work for FPS's? If so, how does it work and how well does it work? Anything is probably an improvement over the typical controllers that consoles use but how does it compare to the PC Keyboard and mouse controls?

It only works with Kinetic games thus far, it is amazing to be quite honest instead of controllers a tilt unit row of cameras films your body movements I was very impressed with it, i am sure that very soon they will have first person shooter games for it but Black ops is not one

Yeah, until they come up with a better controller than mouse and keyboard I'll stick to PC for FPS's. My wife wants one for exercise stuff and I'm sure I could find something to play so we'll probably have one for Christmas. I just have to find someplace that has the 250gig Kinect combo's in stock.

jumping in a little late but on the first zombie stage where do you turn the power on? i've spent about 10 minutes trying to find it and can't. by the way, i'm hombre625 on xbox live if anyone wants to play some, i'm a little better online than playing zombies lol

jumping in a little late but on the first zombie stage where do you turn the power on? i've spent about 10 minutes trying to find it and can't. by the way, i'm hombre625 on xbox live if anyone wants to play some, i'm a little better online than playing zombies lol

On Kino Der Toten, the power switch is backstage (behind the curtain) at the far end. I think it's like 4 doors to open to get there.

On Five (the Pentagon map), the power switch is in the research sub-levels, in the smallest room near the center of the level.

On Kino Der Toten, the power switch is backstage (behind the curtain) at the far end. I think it's like 4 doors to open to get there.

On Five (the Pentagon map), the power switch is in the research sub-levels, in the smallest room near the center of the level.

Thanks for the reply, I will give that a try later. I hadn't went through any doors I thought it was just a one room stage.

Guest coldblackwind
Thanks for the reply, I will give that a try later. I hadn't went through any doors I thought it was just a one room stage.

One room? Wow, you were missing out, that place has like 8 or 10 rooms, its gigantic! By the way, the stage is a great place to hold before you hit the power switch, once you hit it, the curtains open, and its unholdable.

Yeah, my strategy changed dramatically the other day. We used to hold up in the fire pit room, and the farthest we got with 4 people was 19. Now I've completely thrown the defensive location tactic in the wind, and have went to a "flight" method. Basically, make as much money as you can using knives through the first three rounds, go upstairs, open the two doors and buy the pump shotgun. Defend that room until you have enough money to open the door to the dressing room and also the one leading to the stage. Turn the power on, link the teleporter. You will make the zombies "train" if you stay going in this same loop in the order that you opened doors. When the round ends, wait in teleporter and fight off zombies until they are about to overtake you. Then teleport to projection room and start chucking grenades in a dispersed pattern (you can go to the wall and buy more, usually get 3 volleys in). You'll be teleported back to the lobby and you'll hold it as long as you can, then start your loop again. If you didn't chuck all your grenades in the same spot, you should have a good collection of crawlers in the theater, which will give you time to sync the teleporter (your priority) and rebuid the barriers, hit the box, buy drinks, etc... At the end of round go back to the teleporter again and repeat. I got to level 19 the only time I've tried it solo, and would have probably made it farther if I hadn't had people start texting me while I was in the thick of fighting. This is kind of a hard techinque to use if you're in a larger group as everyone has to be disciplined; tight group movement (if you split, the zombies will split direction), no fretting over the box (there will be plenty of time), don't try to wade back into the horde to pick up anything, and downed people are SOL until next round (unless they survive until the group makes the loop).

We've been using that technique for a while. My buddy got to level 41 earlier today solo doing that.

that's cool. lvl 41 seems to be the highest that everyone is posting on the internet

Personally, I can't see playing that long solo, it's so slow. It took forever just to get to 19.

Edited by EwokPoacher
Guest coldblackwind
that's cool. lvl 41 seems to be the highest that everyone is posting on the internet

Personally, I can't see playing that long solo, it's so slow. It took forever just to get to 19.

He's unemployed, and already had to shut off the tv service, so he's got a lot of free time.