Call of duty Black ops Zombies

Wrangler

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

I picked this game up at the Hermitage walmart at midnight. There was a nice sized line. I only had to wait about 10 minutes to get to the front of the line. I popped the game in and went straight to the training area. I thought it might be good to spend the first hour adjusting to the new game against computer bots. Cool part about playing against bots is that the game can use your friends list and use the gamertags in that game mode. I highly suggest if that your playing this game check out a guy named woodysgamertag on youtube. He has some great tips that will make gameplay better. The only thing that I can't get working is the theater mode. I can't watch any of the matches I played so far. IDK WTF is wrong.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

I got the death machine in a care package last night while playing a round of headquarters. Pretty fun to mow down the enemy as they are trying to funnel through a choke point to the objective.

Probably. I have been lucky with mine for the most part. But XBOX live I believe has a much larger following, if that matters to you. But you have to pay. And you don't get the Blu-Ray player. So value-wise, I would have to agree. I still like my XBOX though.

By the way, I'm getting my copy tonight at midnight. See you online. XBOX gamer tag: L4G3RH34D

I should be getting my XBOX back in about 2 weeks, but my wife wants me to wait until Christmas because she "might buy it for me and she needs ideas". :(

So when I get it I'll add you. Mine is CharlieLima84

Guest ArmyVeteran37214
i am getting sick of COD. its way too cartoonie for my taste. too many carepackages too many players on tiny maps too hard or too easy to kill someone. And what happend to destructive environment? why cant i blow out a wall and walk into a building that way? what about fully custom caracters like in rainbow 6 vegas? and whats the deal with the weapons? one is more powerful than another yet they use the same ammo? Stupid **** like that is driving me crazy. If im going to spend 60 damn dollars on a game then make it worth my while. Thank yous to DICE and EA for making battlefield and Medal of Honor. Now those are great games.

Medal of Honors multiplayer is a steaming :) compared to COD Black Ops.In MOH, the awesomeness of being spawn raped every match and the horrible lag doesn't help either. MOH campaign was ok, but that's being nice. Gonna trade MOH for something else this weekend.

Edited by StreetWK05

You guys are as bad as my kid. He's got his Turtle Beach headset, modi'd controllers, etc. Makes me laugh. He got bored with the last release after earning what he called 10th prestige - naturally. ?No idea what that means? He then started glitchin'. Again, means nothing to me. All I know is he'd spend hours getting places in maps you weren't supposed to go by jumping off buildings and firing RPGs to get somewhere else. If he was an adult buddy and not my 13 year old son I'd recommend he get himself laid. I let him stay home from school yesterday to play COD BO all day - guess father of the year is out?

Anyway, you guys have fun with stuff. Perhaps one day when I'm bored I'll pick up a controller and give it a whirl?

Medal of Honors multiplayer is a steaming :poop: compared to COD Black Ops.In MOH, the awesomeness of being spawn raped every match and the horrible lag doesn't help either. MOH campaign was ok, but that's being nice. Gonna trade MOH for something else this weekend.

+1

I was hoping they'd have the large maps and destructible environments of BadCo2. Instead it's like the worst elements of MW2 multiplayer, and a pathetically easy, short single player campaign. I was totally let down by MoH.

Anybody play split screen online yet? How is it? Can the second player log in with their own credentials or is it a generic second player? Couldn't find the answer online. Multiplayer rocks by the way. The wager mode has some real potential.

It can be either a generic second player that resets upon log out, or you can log in with another Gold Account and it retains the information.

A lot of fun. Had it for awhile now but I'm only level 17. Zombie mode seemed a bit too much for me to tackle myself, and only idiots play in open games online (no offense intended, it's just hard to coordinate when you don't know a person)

SPOILER:

Also, loved the ending where you get to choke the guy.

Edited by Jon_L