MCTS Intro to Competitive Shooting / TGO meet and greet

Ditto on the previous posts about Saturday, thanks MCTS for the hospitality. The SO's were patient and helpful, easy to see why this is addictive.

Thanks to Greg and Rick especially for handling our group with such patience.

Piney

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was in the same group. If so, they really were awesome and informative. I learned a lot and had tons of fun.

What a great weekend...I got to try IDPA for the first time AND the Packers win the Super Bowl!!! Couldn't be happier.

Ditto on the previous posts about Saturday, thanks MCTS for the hospitality. The SO's were patient and helpful, easy to see why this is addictive.

Piney

Greg and Glenn was in the same group as safety officers. Myself and Rick were the safety officers of both of you.

Edited by HOGNUT

I attended this match and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The guys at MCTS made me feel welcome, explained the procedures patiently and clearly and other than some pauses between stages due to the large crowd, everything went off perfectly. The stages were fun and challenging. My favorite was "Texas Hold'em Gone Bad." After not shooting for about 12 years, turns out I did okay. Highlight of the day was seeing HogNutz caress the face of an aghast GSBell. Turns out Greg can grow facial hair, though it takes him about a week. I also learned the Michaels hands smell like Jergens. At least according to Greg.

I foresee alot of nights and weekends for Tim over the course of the next 90 days.....LOL. I was shocked that I actually seen stubble on his face because he usually is clean shaven always with that "O' I just farted look on his face".

My hands were ashy Greg! The fruity lotion help keeps me young and vibrate looking......