I mean HIGH Capacity Glock mags for sale

graycrait

Most everone knows about the nut job using a G19 with 31 rd mags out in AZ to murder and maim a good number of people. And if you can find them, if you have looked at the price of those 31 rd mags made by Glock they cost about 40.00. KCI (the Korean "Licensed" version of Glock mags) makes these same sort of mags. I got 4 at TN Gun Country today for about 15.00 a piece. Why? I sold my last 2 Glock 31 rd mags along with my Keltec Sub2000 and was thinking the other day, I probably shouldn't have done that. So when I saw a bunch of these on the shelf today I couldn't help myself. I use the regular sized KCI G19 and G17 mags at the range and can't tell the difference from Glock mags and don't try to any more. I figure these "big ones" will work the same at nearly 1/3 the price of OEM. And you never know if they are going to become a "collector's" item;)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the G19 KCI mags and never had any issues. These were made for the Korean military not just for show or export. Now, the 31 rnd mags may be different but I can't imagine them being that much different. Glock snobs hate them, but then again thats why they are Glock snobs! Perfection! :)

I just don't see enough savings to use after market mags. I used them during the Brady ban just because I could save like 80 bucks on a high cap mag. Lot's of people like them and I'm sure they function fine, but I'll stick with factory until I can't get them anymore. The ones I used were not Korean and not metal lined, so my experience was less than satisfactory.

Edited by bigwakes

cdnn has the kci ones for 9.99 - mine has jammed twice. i think spring fatigue is a problem with these things. just don't keep it loaded... (kinda defeats the purpose of having it right?) looks funny stuck in my 26 - and people look twice at the range when i do a 33 round rapid dump - so long as it doesnt jam...

What I found with the KCI G19 and G17 mags upon initial use is that I needed to fluff and buff them. Once that was done I have had nary a problem and don't expect any with the 31 rdrs after same. Off topic, but my thread, so.... I rarely listen to what others tell me about firearms these days or how they function or shoot, unless iti is initial offering to the public. I am interested in what Jeff Quinn says about new guns -well, just because.... My experience is that you have to see for yourself. I have owned a lot of guns and met a lot of shooters of all levels. The gun itself is a machine and if you look at each one they have strengths and limitations. I have "custom 1911" friends who will acknowledge Glocks as an "OK" gun if that is all you can afford. I know Glock'o-philes who talk bad about guys who use Ruger P89s or Bersa Thunder 9s. I know Ruger users who thumb their noses at Hi Point users. All of that is nonesense. Heck, I am confident if you give me a Lorcin 9mm and two mags I can make it reliable for at least 500 rds of standard velocity ball ammo - good enough for a bedside gun for 99% of the gun toting population. I suspect I can even get a Chevy Impala or Ford F150 to make it to my mom's house in Iowa even if my Toyota or Honda are unavailable for the trip;)

What I found with the KCI G19 and G17 mags upon initial use is that I needed to fluff and buff them. Once that was done I have had nary a problem and don't expect any with the 31 rdrs after same. Off topic, but my thread, so.... I rarely listen to what others tell me about firearms these days or how they function or shoot, unless iti is initial offering to the public. I am interested in what Jeff Quinn says about new guns -well, just because.... My experience is that you have to see for yourself. I have owned a lot of guns and met a lot of shooters of all levels. The gun itself is a machine and if you look at each one they have strengths and limitations. I have "custom 1911" friends who will acknowledge Glocks as an "OK" gun if that is all you can afford. I know Glock'o-philes who talk bad about guys who use Ruger P89s or Bersa Thunder 9s. I know Ruger users who thumb their noses at Hi Point users. All of that is nonesense. Heck, I am confident if you give me a Lorcin 9mm and two mags I can make it reliable for at least 500 rds of standard velocity ball ammo - good enough for a bedside gun for 99% of the gun toting population. I suspect I can even get a Chevy Impala or Ford F150 to make it to my mom's house in Iowa even if my Toyota or Honda are unavailable for the trip;)

Well said Gray....