Cleveland IDPA/3-GUN

Guest price g

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy, I noted on the CHR&PC's web page that on Dec 16 they are accepting applications for new members fpr 2009. How may I get an application? I'm pretty certain I have friends who are members who might sponsor me. TIA.

43.86 low score.What did ya'll do have a plinking match? BTW,gunsablazin have you retired too?:P

Gunsablazin, has not retired, but my work schedule(if you call seven days a week 10-12 hours a day a schedule!) has kept me from even firing a gun in over 3 weeks now! When I get back I may have to change my user name to gunsacreepin. I'm saving a fortune in reloading supplies, but the trade off is not so fun. I will be able to afford a heat shield for my shotgun with all this OT! (for those who missed the Nov. 3-Gun match I cooked my left hand on the barrel of gauge 12 Ouch!) that was handsablazin :) I hope to be back to the range soon, gonna have to get some practice in, there have been some different names at the top of the scores lately.

Howdy, I noted on the CHR&PC's web page that on Dec 16 they are accepting applications for new members fpr 2009. How may I get an application? I'm pretty certain I have friends who are members who might sponsor me. TIA.

Show up at the range at 7:30 pm.There will be applications to fill out there.Bring cash or a check for your dues and you will get your gate pass around the middle of Jan.

Show up at the range at 7:30 pm.There will be applications to fill out there.Bring cash or a check for your dues and you will get your gate pass around the middle of Jan.

Thanks, I appreciate the info.

I had intended on showing up this evening, but have been layed up with a bug since Saturday evening. Fever seems gone, so I may give it a try. Anyone know ol' Bob Randolph? Would he help, or hurt, as a reference? :ugh:;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest abailey362
Hoping to make it Tuesday night to apply for membership.

just checking to see if you made it tonight. we had like 10 new members. i think there woulda been more if the weather had been better

The meeting wasn't flooded out??? j/k, I got out my oars and rowed down Leadmine Valley Road and managed to find the clubhouse despite the lack of moonlight.

I heard someone say they had to take another vote or vote individually or something as someone was blackballed. Given my luck lately, I'm hoping it wasn't me.

I'd make a terrible witness as I never seem to notice what folks are wearing. (Doesn't always apply to the female of the species.) :) I can't recall ever seeing a TGO hat, but I'll look it up so I can say "hey" next time. I'll try to make the next meeting to pick up the pass in person. That was my first time out to the club grounds, hope to make it on a Saturday or Sunday to see the ranges after I get my pass.

I didn't see a soul I knew there, though I recognized a couple of fellows from seeing them at gun shows.

I've been shooting at Sumac Creek range in the Oconoee-Chattahoochie National Forest, it's close to 30 miles from home so I never seem to find time to get out there. While I live on the north end of Cleveland near Tasso, it'll still be much closer than Sumac, so I hope to spend some quality time on the plinking range real frequently.