Cleveland IDPA/3-GUN

Guest price g

Guest Rugerman
Is Dayton a real place?

Not from here, I had only heard about it because of the Scopes Evolution Trial from the 1920's before I moved here. It's real, and interesting. For the most part, good people.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abailey362
Another fine 3-gun match. Thanks goes out to all that had a hand in this!!!

To all those that missed it....well, you missed it! :D

Second sat. of the month Cleveland 3-gun IS the place to be!

+1

had a great time again...even if it did get hot towards the end

IDPA this Saturday.A little birdy told me that the big dogs will be at the Jawga IDPA match so if you would like to shoot and not have to finish behind them and stroke you ego a little here is your chance.Me I would rather wash my dog and watch football.:(

Guest Rugerman

So some people conned me into shooting IDPA this morning, and boy was I grateful. I wasn't prepared holster-wise and I was wearing dress shoes, but man it was the best time. I never knew shooting could be so fun until today. I am hooked!:up:

IDPA this Saturday.A little birdy told me that the big dogs will be at the Jawga IDPA match so if you would like to shoot and not have to finish behind them and stroke you ego a little here is your chance.Me I would rather wash my dog and watch football.:P

Hey! Some of us second string shooters have to stay home and run the local match! Besides I still got home in time to see UT humiliate themselves.

Hey! Some of us second string shooters have to stay home and run the local match! Besides I still got home in time to see UT humiliate themselves.

Yeah and I see you were the overall winner too.Don't blame you,I did the same thing a couple times up at Guncraft years ago.Trust me it wasn't hard to do either,take away the big dogs and the talent level dropped way off.I mean if I won that had to tell you something.:dirty:

• 2 weeks later...

The TN State championship is on the same day as CHRPCs local match, that means the "Big Dogs" will be in Manchester shooting for trophies! This is another chance for us no talent shooters to finish on top! Whatta ya say ET45, you coming out of retirement for this one?

Guest canynracer
So some people conned me into shooting IDPA this morning, and boy was I grateful. I wasn't prepared holster-wise and I was wearing dress shoes, but man it was the best time. I never knew shooting could be so fun until today. I am hooked!:hat:

Yep, it looks like a lotta fun...I think I will be playing really soon here.

Guest Rugerman

I highly recommend NOT watching and just DO IT. I was god awful, but nobody picked on me to my face and I had a blast and learned much more than just watching. Plus, the jitters are worked out now that I've done it. If I would have just watched, I would have been jittery next week when I shot.

In Cleveland? I'm sure they will welcome you.

Thanks for the plug et45! Everyone is welcome at Clevelands IDPA match, all we ask is that you put safety first and have fun. Beginners are given the help they need to enjoy the game, and oldtimers who screw up get laughed at. It is all good clean fun. We would even let retired IDPA members without a card and with illegal gear play with us. (et45) :leaving:

We do have a safety meeting at 9:30 for new shooters, please be there for that. The schedule etc. can be found at www.rangeissafe.com