Coyote Killing Party

Guest adamoxtwo

Guest adamoxtwo

After reading tons of post about killing Coyote's I have to admit I really want to hunt these little bastards. Also, as fate would allow there is a Judge in Clarksville that has a problem (dogs missing, howling at night next to the house, ect...) So I would like to set a weekend aside (once I finish some Mama projects around the house) and go kill some dogs. There is probably about 100Acres plus adjacent properties to hunt from. Large Hail bails, open terrain, and woods. I just wanted to gauge some interest and see if anyone with experience would like to help out with this. It could be a great way to get out meet some TGO members and have a couple beers on me!!:)

Not that this is first come or anything but we can't bring out too many guys. There are plenty to go around I'm sure.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adamoxtwo

Excellent Folks. I will talk with the land owner and see when he wouldn't mind. He has a special needs Child so the concern for the boy is the main reason for the push.

sounds like fun, even if ya don't kill any coyotes. Just a suggestion but are there any turkeys on the place ? I have killed more coyotes while turkey hunting than at any other time. The like to sneak up on my decoys and collect a load of #4's to the arse. (maybe my turkey callin sounds like a wounded and distressed bird). Now if you want to go turkey/coyote hunting I am def up for that one but you don't want as large a crowd.

• 2 weeks later...

This would've been a lot of fun! I will be out all this next week on the farm taking care of some yotes, they

have become a real problem. They have gotten a cow, and we found a dog with a collar on it eaten up in the field earlier this week. They have also gotten a lot more rowdy a night. I would say we have about 30+ in an area of about 40 acres. I can even hear the puppies going crazy at night (it's really kinda creepy if you've never heard it before)

Guest adamoxtwo
Godspeed, and do be careful over there in the Middle East Adam. We'll be wishing you a safe return back to Tennessee... then, we can get them yotes.

DEAL!

Dogs are going crazy right now! I can hear the yotes going crazy in the back right now where the cows are so I'm about to go check on them. It seems like the yotes around here only come out from 7pm on!? I've tried calling them and didn't see any out when I was deer hunting this season.