Crazy concealed carry methods

Guest TackleberryTom

Guest TackleberryTom

Just wondering if anyone has done any crazy concealed carry configurations.

I have actually been out with a shoulder harnessed 1911 (while wearing a jacket), IWB @ 5 o'clock 1911, Bersa 380 in the pocket and a 1911 pancake cross draw @ 9 o'clock all at the same time. I was shooting down at my personal shooting range and had to go to the store so, I just put my jacket on and went to Walmart. I actually didn't think much of it until I got back. It just got me to thinking of all the crazy possibilities that others may have done as well. Fun topic I think. Though I am usually a relaxed concealed carry, sometimes open carry person. I do find it intriguing to go CC. All depends on where and what I am wearing.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a number of years I dropped an officer's model 1911 into my back pocket whenever I went anywhere. I also did the same with a Charter Arms 44 special revolver. These days I carry my 1911 OWB in a decent looking holster. I generally wear a jacket but it is a loose jacket and I am sure people see the gun all the time.

Yesterday I walked into fast food restaraunt without my pistol concealed at all. The person who was helping my wife stopped talking, stared at my 1911 and forgot what he was saying. I would have probably gotten the same reaction had I walked in not wearing pants. Even after they guy started helping my wife again he became preoccupied and fixated on the pistol, making sure he kept an eye on it.

Dolomite

Guest BEARMAN

Don't know if it's true or not; but I've got it from a good source in east TN. that Johnny Knoxville coceal carries a NAA .22 magnum derringer in his rectum.:eek:.....:dunno:....:rolleyes:

FWIW...It was found during a emergency room visit by a X-ray technician.:)

Don't know if it's true or not; but I've got it from a good source in east TN. that Johnny Knoxville coceal carries a NAA .22 magnum derringer in his rectum.:eek:.....:dunno:....:rolleyes:

FWIW...It was found during a emergency room visit by a X-ray technician.:)

Looks to be a bit larger than a NAA :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl5obsikTrr0AfBYwugmhBVJodiUrR8RhlS_liEtj3HJPPrKRrIA

Don't know if it's true or not; but I've got it from a good source in east TN. that Johnny Knoxville coceal carries a NAA .22 magnum derringer in his rectum.:eek:.....:dunno:....:)

FWIW...It was found during a emergency room visit by a X-ray technician.:screwy:

"Carrying" it was an accident. He was trying to shoot it.

I'm almost positive there is a member here who puts his LCP in a surgical glove while swimming. He ties a knot in end and it keeps the gun dry.

I remember reading his post about it a long time ago.

I think I read something similar from one of the runners on this board...Wanted it wrapped in something so it didn't get completely soaked with his body sweat.

Guest TackleberryTom

The Johnny Knoxville one wouldn't surprise me one bit. That may actually be a common place to carry one. After all, I know quite a few people with their head stuck up there (the head on top of their shoulders BTW)