onlinesale62's IP address

Guest BungieCord

Guest BungieCord

Can you give me onlinesale62's IP address? I'd like to pass it to other web forums so they can block it in advance.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you give me onlinesale62's IP address? I'd like to pass it to other web forums so they can block it in advance.

I think you are too late. They have posted on hundreds of sites/forums already.

Don't be too quick to judge them. They could be legit. Those guys from Nigeria recently sent me an e-mail, telling me about a long lost relative I didn't even know I had in Germany of all places. Turns out that he was rich and had no heirs, but somehow the lawyers in Nigeria, apparently Germany uses Nigerian lawyers (who knew), tracked me down and want to make sure I get my money. Of course, most of the governments involved want to tax my new found wealth, but these sharp Nigerian fellows have discovered a legal way to transfer all this money to me, without me paying taxes on it. All i have to do is send them my bank account information with account numbers and passwords and those kinds of pesky details along with a bank draft for $300.00 and they will see to it that I get what I am due. Now how about that? Now I can start buying all those guns on my dream list finally. Seriously, though, how do they do this? e-mails I understand, but how do they do posts here? Does someone acually join these boards and then manually post this crap, or has technology gotten to where they can do it all automatically?

• Admin Team

There are some good bots, but as a general rule, there's someone particular who is responsible.

If I remember when I'm back in the lab later this week, I'll post some stats. Heart of the matter is that these attacks keep happening because they work about 1.5% of the time.

Check out 419eater.com. These are guys who play along and string them along to keep them from targeting your grandmother.