**Warning Sexyness Inside** I couldn't help it ...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberDuper

Grats on the 1911. I have one exactly like that. It's been a great gun and the only problem it ever gives me is putting holes in my shirts when I CC it.

IG5H9357.jpg

Edited by UberDuper
Grats on the 1911. I have one exactly like that. It's been a great gun and the only problem it ever gives me is putting holes in my shirts when I CC it.

IG5H9357.jpg

I was going to ask someone about how it carried, what is it that actually tears holes? Curious which holsters you like as well, thinking about a crossbreed

Guest spoolie

Lol...get ready for small holes in the lower right of your shirts....a lot of mine do.

Send from my fat fingers via tapatalk.

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez

Better than holes in your butt like you get when you CC a Glock. Ha!

Guest UberDuper

It's just the edges and corners on the rear of the slide. I never determined if it was the rear sight or hammer or beavertail that was doing it. I switched to CC'ing an XD and haven't had anymore holes.

I carried the 1911 in a Galco holster. I don't remember which model but it concealed very well back when I was skinny. Much better then my XD but I've stopped caring if I get "made."

Lol...get ready for small holes in the lower right of your shirts....a lot of mine do.

Send from my fat fingers via tapatalk.

My Glock does the same thing. I've gotten used to it and don't care anymore.

ETA: 5 years of carrying the Glock and no extra holes in my ass yet.

Guest LeeroyNWH

Sexy looking pistol you have there. I know several people who are going to vouch for a crossbreed, including myself.

Sent from my Droid

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...