Angry White Man...

Guest Volfan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also votes, and the Angry White Man loathes Hillary Clinton. Her voice reminds him of a shovel scraping a rock. He recoils at the mere sight of her on television. Her very image disgusts him, and he cannot fathom why anyone would want her as their leader. It’s not that she is a woman. It’s that she is who she is. It’s the liberal victim groups she panders to, the “poor me” attitude that she represents, her inability to give a straight answer to an honest question, his tax dollars that she wants to give to people who refuse to do anything for themselves.

if that does not equal nail on the head, nothing does. Finally someone is telling it like it is.

I doubt we have to worry about her anymore. Obama kicked her pretty hard in Wisconsin tonight, even taking about half the white female vote. Obama is also expected to win in Hawaii later tonight. If Clinton can't win in Ohio AND Texas coming up, she's done.

Guest darkstar

You would think that she might be done, but those %$#*&%$ Clinton's have more lives than a cat. You can never count them out. I can't stand her or Bill, but you gotta admit they are master politicians. She will come out and say the things that the sheeple want to hear, she'll get nasty as hell with her campaign and start unleashing the dirty tricks, and she will claw back into it. Never underestimate the idiocy of soccer moms and welfare brood mares out there. They are her bread and butter and I for one still think she isn't done just yet. Hope I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...