Bulk ammo

Guest Big-A

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RichieRich

Cheaper Than Dirt has some Russian stuff cheap in 9mm. TulAmmo is 8.69 for 50. I've used a bunch without problems in my XD. They've now got some RUAG AmmoTec at 8.21 for 50. I have had a couple FTFs with that in a couple hundred rounds--never had that before in the gun that otherwise eats anything.

Guest TresOsos

Palmetto State Armory has Blazer Brass .45 ACP @ $369 1K or PMC .45 ACP @$ 349.50 + shipping.

Both are good 230 Grn Ball loads.

The have Blazer Brass 9mm 115 GRN FMJ @ 199.80 1k

Federal American Eagle 115 GRN FMj @ 219.80 1k

PMC Bronze 115 GRN FMJ @ 209.80 1k

Ammunition, Magazines, Rifle Parts, Bulk Ammo and Rifle Accessories – Palmetto State Armory

They are pleasant to deal with shippinf is reasonable and fast.

Guest Twin63

Check out Georgia Arms. I've used their ammo for years and never had any issues. The reloaded .45 ACP is listed for $330 (1000 rounds) on their website. It looks like you're close to Knoxville. They are scheduled to be at the Expo Center this weekend.

I had extraordinary fortune at Cabela's when I was on vacation earlier this year. They had just started carrying Federal Champion .45 ACP (formerly Wal-Mart only). Their normal retail was $18.99 per box of 50 and they were running a sale online at $16.99 per box. I approached a manager and asked if there were any discounts available if I purchased in quantity. He offered me $14.99 per box if I bought at least 10. He said he knew he was cutting his margin, but since I was a "volume" customer, he wanted to make me very happy and keep coming back. I walked out with 1,000 rounds at $325 out the door.

Don't be afraid to ask. You may get pleasantly surprised at what some of those guys will do in order to make their sales number.

Check out Georgia Arms. I've used their ammo for years and never had any issues. The reloaded .45 ACP is listed for $330 (1000 rounds) on their website. It looks like you're close to Knoxville. They are scheduled to be at the Expo Center this weekend.

this

Last week, Academy Sports and Outdoors here in Chattanooga had a 50 round box of 9mm ammo on sale for 7.99. I run it through my smith and wesson with no problems all day long. They run a sale every couple of months but regular price is only 9.99 for 50. The brand is Monarch. Not sure where its from and it is it steel casings but I fired at least 8 boxes (400 rounds) and never had any problems.

If you don't mind steel case ammo Wolf is going to be the cheapest and it is available at Wally World. However for brass cased I'd recommend USA Ammo.

USA Ammo has the following:

9mm Luger 115 gr. FMJ - 1000 rnds. $169.00

45 Auto 230 gr. FMJ - 1000 rnds. $319.00

Edit - Didn't see the post above mine! ;)

Edited by Bane
If you don't mind steel case ammo Wolf is going to be the cheapest and it is available at Wally World. However for brass cased I'd recommend USA Ammo.

USA Ammo has the following:

9mm Luger 115 gr. FMJ - 1000 rnds. $169.00

45 Auto 230 gr. FMJ - 1000 rnds. $319.00

Edit - Didn't see the post above mine! ;)

I placed an order for 500 rounds of 40 S&W from USA Ammo on 7/21. It still hasn't shipped, no backorder notification or anything.