My free Glock finally came in!

BigK

When Glock says 12 weeks, Glock means 12 weeks.

At 4:45 today, I finally got the call from my FFL today saying the gun I sent off my paperwork and arranged my FFL transfer almost exactly 12 weeks ago was in. That was as good a reason as any to leave work 15 minutes early.

Now all I need is to install some decent sights, a Ghost trigger connector, and a Vickers mag release. All are well worth it since this is a freebie.

My last Glock was a 34. Wow, what a difference a good trigger connector makes.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music City Tactical Shooters hosted a Glock Sport Shooters match at the range in Dickson. They gave away a gun certificate to the range officers and BigK won the drawing. Shooters have chances to win Glock stuff also. MCTS will be hosting another GSSF match next year, Watch for the schedule to come out soon.

Music City Tactical Shooters hosted a Glock Sport Shooters match at the range in Dickson. They gave away a gun certificate to the range officers and BigK won the drawing. Shooters have chances to win Glock stuff also. MCTS will be hosting another GSSF match next year, Watch for the schedule to come out soon.

Nice plug, sir!

Yeah, well I actually bought 3 tickets, plus TICS, plus FFL fee, plus Gen4 upgrade fee to Glock and tax on the upgrade fee. All-in-all, my free Glock actually cost me around $130. What a rip off!

Seriously though Glock Shooting Sports Foundation was awesome to give Music City Tactical Shooters this gun for hosting the event, our club was awesome to let us safety officers who worked the match have a chance to win it, but most of all I was awesome for buying the lucky ticket.

Edited by BigK
I do love to poke a bit of good-natured fun at my Glock loving friends. I've had Glocks they just aren't for me. Just didn't feel right. Great deal to great an almost free Glock.

If they don't feel right it's you not the Glock. All Glocks are created equal and perfect!

If they don't feel right it's you not the Glock. All Glocks are created equal and perfect!

OK, I was going to leave it at a friendly note, but........................................

If you want a perfect plastic pistol the Sig Pro 2022 has got to be perfect. Plastic for those of you averse to carry a real steel pistol but with the same manual of arms of a real SIG. The best of both worlds. ;)