Zombie Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

Music City Tactical Shooters will host our first Zombie style match on September 3, 2011. This match is different than other matches in the area, because only head shots count. As we all know from the movies, to kill the Zombies.......cut the heads off or shoot them in the head keeps them dead! This match will test your accuracy and speed. As the holiday approaches, what better way to blow off some frustration than to kill Zombies that are lurching in our area? Hope to see you at the range!

NEXT MATCH: Zombie Match - September 3rd, 2011

Rules: 45ACP/10MM 1 shot in head 9MM/40 S&W 2 shots in head /Anything below 9MM 3 shots in head required (Really you need to hide behind someone with a 45ACP when the Zombies attack!!!)

Round Count: Larger caliber - 76 Small caliber - 124 What's the Point? - A LOT

Click Here for Stages

Edited by HOGNUT
Wrong round count for large caliber
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gw2and4

Is stage 1 an oversight, or are we requiring concealment in a zombie match?

Can't believe I'm going to preface what I'm about to say with "in real life" but...if I ever actually get into an engagement with zombies...won't be worrying about concealment.

Just sayin'..

Sent from my iPhone 4

You are at work doing some project management stuff wearing your everyday normal attire and you are caught by surprise. Just for you, you are required to wear concealment and shirt untucked. Be like Broox, stop your complaining and take it like a man.....LOL.

As you know, I always reserve the right to change the COF and website prior to the match.

Is stage 1 an oversight, or are we requiring concealment in a zombie match?

Can't believe I'm going to preface what I'm about to say with "in real life" but...if I ever actually get into an engagement with zombies...won't be worrying about concealment.

Just sayin'..

Sent from my iPhone 4

It was an oversight.

Times and Fees

Times

• Set up 7:00 AM for anyone who wants to help.
  • New Shooter Orientation begins promptly at 8:30 AM.
  • Shooter's meeting 8:45 AM.
  • Match start time at 9:00 AM.

Match Fees

• Members: $10.00
  • Members: Multiple Gun on non specialty match: $5.00
  • Non-Members & 1st Time shooters: $20.00
  • Non Member: Multiple Gun on non specialty match: $5.00
  • Youth: $5.00
  • Specialty Matches(Run&Gun/3Gun/IDPA Classifier/etc): Regular Price for each entry
  • Any Side Matches: FREE

This match could not have come at a better time. Zombie reports are up all across the country. Road sign warnings have been spotted as close as Kentucky. If you want to be prepared for the upcoming apocalypse, you owe it to yourself and the ones you love to be at this match. You have been warned!

zombie-road-sign.jpg

zombie-traffic-sign.jpg

zombie_road_signs_23.jpg

zombie_road_signs_02.jpg

zombie_road_signs_03.jpg

This sounds like a lot of fun. Where is it being held and how long do you expect the match to last? I ask because I work night shift that Saturday.

Music City Tactical Shooters

990 Coon Creek Rd

Dickson, TN

Match will start around 9 and finish time will depend on match turnout, somewhere between 12-2 if I had to guess.

Music City Tactical Shooters will host our first Zombie style match on September 3, 2011. This match is different than other matches in the area, because only head shots count. As we all know from the movies, to kill the Zombies.......cut the heads off or shoot them in the head keeps them dead! This match will test your accuracy and speed. As the holiday approaches, what better way to blow off some frustration than to kill Zombies that are lurching in our area? Hope to see you at the range!

NEXT MATCH: Zombie Match - September 3rd, 2011

Rules: 45ACP/10MM 1 shot in head 9MM/40 S&W 2 shots in head

Round Count: Larger caliber - 61 Small caliber - 124

Click Here for Stages

Why is it when there is a Glock match or a Zombie match I have some sort of kid activity? I'll be in Louisville for the BMX grands..too bad, with my ability to always shoot two rounds into each target no matter what the course instructions are, I would do good!

with my ability to always shoot two rounds into each target no matter what the course instructions are, I would do good!

Aren't you over-estimating them skills again(did you get off of the meds again?)..........remember I have seen you shoot!

LOL

Edited by HOGNUT