Zombie Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

Well, I noticed you put firearms before cars. Yes, it has been close to a year since being on the range.For all that think that I am going to protect them from the Zombies, be forewarned! I do not need ammo nor guns so leave the poodle poppers at home. If you are carrying food/water and plenty of it, I will not treat you like a Zombie nor my 1st decoy.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good time.

1. Does everyone have to stick around until the match is over?

2. Will there be prizes?

1. We all usually finish up at the same time.

2. Prize for local non-sanctioned events is cleaning up the shooting bays. You can have 1st place if desired.

I have been thinking it over this afternoon when someone asked about calibers lower than 9mm. I think it is crazy however MCTS is here to serve the customers' needs in their shooting experience. With that being said, I have added another division to the mix. I really do not know how many of them will be present but we do not want to leave anyone out.

Large - 45ACP/10mm and above(where are all of the DE .50 whimps)

Small - 9mm/40 S&W/38

What's the Point? - Anything below 9mm(Really you need to hide behind someone with a 45ACP when the Zombies attack!!!)

All Steel must fall! Any steel that does not fall will be considered FTN. Website has been updated with changes that I neglected to change earlier in the thread.

First timer to shoot. What to bring for creature comfort. Chair, water, snacks? (tp)

Besides ammo, holster, mag pouch, etc., I'd definitely water and a hand towel (wipe sweat/shooting glasses etc). Oh, and more ammo!

I hope you make it out, you'll have a great time, guaranteed!

Guest gw2and4
Blegh. I just sent my only decent competition weapon in to be serviced. Wanna permit AR's? It's either that or the snubbie...

We can't run rifles because the steel is too close in. What weapon did you send off for service? There are usually folks willing to help someone out and loan gear for a match. Depending on what you prefer to shoot, I might be able to help you out with a decent pistol and some gear...

Sent from my iPhone 4

Guest gw2and4
I will take care of the weapon! 45 ACP Springfield 1911.

Thank you for your hospitality. This is one of the things that has always impressed me about Music City.

All I had to offer is a spare Glock in .40SW, possibly 9mm if I don't run two entries...and I didn't want to insult a 1911 shooter by offering nmil a Glock to use! :D

Looking forward to Saturday's match. I anticipate having a few folks joining me. Which means more folks will get to see me embarrass myself by running a 1911 instead of the usual Glock polymer goodness... (yes, because I'd prefer the legendary one-shot stopping power of the manly .45ACP -- even on the undead!) :rolleyes: