Sons of Guns Desert Eagle fail

TLRMADE

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rebeldrummer

+1 for SOG's.....drama or not. It's still ENTERTAINMENT. And it's about guns! A lot of them. Crazy concepts and builds yes....but entertaining and about subject matter I love. GUNS. and to those people who argue the drama angle, from my time here on TGO that seems to be all you bring to the boards?! Always criticizing and putting down? Just saying...

Now to STAY ON TOPIC....I will admit, that was not the smoothest move on the producers part? But as mentioned before, there is a lot not seen and who knows what happened? Regardless, still a good show.

+1Somehow I don't see that DE with the added stock fitting in her nightstand or purse...
The magnum DEs are a toy. Its too big and heavy to go into a purse or be carried in any reasonable fashion and while it would be a solid home defense weapon, it would blind and deafen the shooter if used at night for defense. Its also a bit pricy to leave in a nightstand for a burglar to find. The only practical use I see for it would be a hunting pistol, and a stock would help that but the SBR conversion is not for me. Get a carbine if you want a carbine. Its powerful but I would seriously question it as a practical self defense gun. Not every gun someone owns has to be great for self defense though, it is what it is and its a LOT of fun to shoot.

He**, lets talk about Kris and Steph where's this going in the soap opera. Will had his fur up after watching Kris and Steph moon eyeing each other. Maybe hes noticed the "upgrades" also. Its looking like a family afair the way Will was slobering all over Kris after taking the lazer hit

Id like some 6 gold plated barreled w/mother of pearl handles customized w/virgin mary engravings. Two horizontal shoulder holsters, two owb crossdraws 11a/1p. Two thigh rigs. Ya know, I'm mean mainly for when I'm goin to Kroger.

via EPIC4G SRF1.1.0 by Android Creative Syndicate

Guest GunTroll

For some of the comment made a page ago or so...

Unlike anything else that I have ever been apart of...we in the gun culture eat our own. Opinions are numerous. Critics are numerous. Success and failure can be had based off of others opinions of you, your product, and how your image is presented for all to see. We are a fickle bunch.

Guest bkelm18
For some of the comment made a page ago or so...

Unlike anything else that I have ever been apart of...we in the gun culture eat our own. Opinions are numerous. Critics are numerous. Success and failure can be had based off of others opinions of you, your product, and how your image is presented for all to see. We are a fickle bunch.

In many ways, I think we have to eat our own. Our way of life is under constant threat from all sides. We have to make it known those of us who we associate with and those of us who we distance ourselves from. If we as a "gun culture" embraced the beer drinking, gun shootin', hee hawin' stereotype that is cast upon us (there is always a few examples of truth in any stereotype), it would be detrimental to our overall image of responsible, trustworthy, and in many cases, "model" citizens. So with that in mind, we have to be self critical. We have to critique ourselves when needed. That's my PSA soapbox for the day.

In many ways, I think we have to eat our own. Our way of life is under constant threat from all sides. We have to make it known those of us who we associate with and those of us who we distance ourselves from. If we as a "gun culture" embraced the beer drinking, gun shootin', hee hawin' stereotype that is cast upon us (there is always a few examples of truth in any stereotype), it would be detrimental to our overall image of responsible, trustworthy, and in many cases, "model" citizens. So with that in mind, we have to be self critical. We have to critique ourselves when needed. That's my PSA soapbox for the day.

No we don't. That's just a fear reaction to a lie. Let the truth stand on it's own and go about our buisness the right way and time will be a better judge than any momentary agruement we think we need to win.

Guest bkelm18
No we don't. That's just a fear reaction to a lie. Let the truth stand on it's own and go about our buisness the right way and time will be a better judge than any momentary agruement we think we need to win.

A fear reaction to what lie? That we are portrayed as hillbillies? Well, we are. Sorry, but I don't embrace that. You may if you wish. Time does not always tell right from wrong. I was not referring specifically to the Sons of Guns video, I was speaking in general.

This show is a trainwreck. I flip it on sometimes because theres nothing better on. However, in no time flat, im pissed off at Will again for doing some stupid crap like the episode where he flew in an expert to work on his project, yet complained when the expert was teaching his employees how to do the work. Hello genius, let him teach. Next time you wont have to subcontract the work.

Also his negativity towards technology irks me. And just who are these "customers" that need four MG42s on a turret? Thinking of shooting down some aircraft? Its pointless.

Guest GunTroll
Are you sayin' you wouldn't hit it?

Come on now. That's someones daughter. No matter what we think of them.

Not trying to sound all high and mighty or anything. Just doesn't sit well with me is all.

Guest yzfMrLee

Ok, so now that vids been removed from youtube. I just watched that episode and didn't see the switch. Rewound several times and I just could not find it. I watched very closely every time it showed the gun. Am I missing something?