Got something in the mail today.

I have been looking for a good outdoor camping, hiking, etc... knife. Being somewhat of a fan of CR fixed blades, I ran across one the other day at a fantastic price, so I bought it. This is my new CR Warrior.

img2011091500020.jpg

img2011091500022.jpg

According to the card:

The Neil Roberts Warrior Knife is dedicated to the memory of Petty Officer First Class Neil Roberts, killed in action during Operation Anaconda, Afghanistan 2002 and the first SEAL to lose his life in action since 1989. The Seal community and everyone invloved with this project honor his sacrifice.

A trust fund at the Navy Federal Credit Union has been established to support the eductaion of Neil Robert's son, Nathan. The price of each knife includes a $20.00 contribution to this fund.

I really like CR fixed blades, and since all of my other CR one-piece designs are becoming highly collectable and valuable, they will stay put up. This knife will be used, and since it is a CR, it should be a good one.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How "fantastic" was the price?

I have spoke to Heather at CRK several times, and she informed me that the Neil Roberts Warrior has been discontinued.

As far as the price goes, I'm not saying, but I got it for a steal. I didn't pay much more for the Warrior than I did my Professional Soldier. Outside of my Kathathu, it has been one of the best deals I have gotten on a CR knife.

Edited by mav
can't type for ****

Heather is awesome and very helpful, yes that model has been discontinued I have a few dealer friends that have a couple so I will should be able to get one when I am ready, Eric speak with Heather about a Sebenza she may just give you a great deal that you cant refuse I have a Large Insingo Sebenza with double Blue studs on order through her. The Insingo blade was a 2010 run exclusive to Knife Art they just recently started taking orders for that Blade profile

Sorry to ramble Eric, I am doing my best to talk you into buying a Sebenza and I think Heather would approve:)