Where To Find Winchester Ranger T-Series?

I've been looking for these bullets and haven't been able to find them outside of a few websites that want like $30 a box for them which seems insane. Anyone know of any other places to buy them. I tried looking for them at the last gun show but couldn't find them and some random vendor tried to convince me that the Winchester White Box JHP were the same thing and visually, they aren't the same.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$30 for a box of premium HP's are about the going rate depending on caliber. As far as I know, the Ranger T's are only sold as law enforcement 50 round boxes, not the 20-25 round packs most "civilian" ammo is sold as and most 20-25 premium HP's run $25+/-.

• 2 weeks later...

For those that are in Knoxville, Craig's Firearms out on Chapman hwy has 7 more boxes of Winchester Ranger SXT 180gr 40 S&W for sale. On the phone and in the store, the boxes price was 23.99 but he only charged me 20.99 +tax. He doesn't normally stock them but he ended up with 9 boxes of it. 2 of them are now with me :D. Once they are gone, that's it so stock up if you like this ammo.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.