C&R FFL question

im finally getting around to filling this out and i just have a couple of questions, 1.the form came torn a little bit at the bottom can i still use it or do i have to get another one?

2.under residence telephone number can i put my cell phone number like i have been on the form or do i have to use my house number?

thanks all

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about your first question but me personally I would order another form. Would not want to give them any excuses for not getting to your application in a timely manner. As to the second question I would fill out the form EXACTLY as it states. Again, dont give them any reason to question or hold up your application from being processed.

Yes, Steve Anderson is the Davidson Co. CLEO.

Yes, I filled it in on-line then printed it.

Don't forget to put an X in one of the boxes on #14. You can't do that on-line, so do it after printing. I forgot to check it and the ATF sent it back to me with a little note on it. No big deal. I checked it and sent it back in. Delayed it about a week or so overall.

My license arrived last week, so now I need to get copies out to Brownell's, Midway, etc. Good times!

;)

Yes, Steve Anderson is the Davidson Co. CLEO.

Yes, I filled it in on-line then printed it.

Don't forget to put an X in one of the boxes on #14. You can't do that on-line, so do it after printing. I forgot to check it and the ATF sent it back to me with a little note on it. No big deal. I checked it and sent it back in. Delayed it about a week or so overall.

My license arrived last week, so now I need to get copies out to Brownell's, Midway, etc. Good times!

;)

im using a program called foxit it fill it out and it lets me put the X's in :) and thanks for confirming that for me

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my renewal after 3 1/2 months. They got my new address half mixed with my old address. I would like to think it got returned un deliverable ? Ya think they would check it out and see if there was a problem ? Heck NO. I called them after 3 months only to fine they had mailed it out 3 weeks or so after they received the form to the wrong addr. I had to make several follow up phone calls after leaving messages that were not returned. THEN the 2nd week of calling the nice lady that answers the phone told me it was mailed already.Got it the next day with the correct address.

SAVE A COPY OF EVERYTHING YOU SEND TO THEM !! The mistake was on their part,it didnt help me in telling them that either !

No knocks on the door yet but figure its coming !

• 2 weeks later...
Reading this thread reminded me I sent off for my C&R FFL a few weeks ago. I forgot all about it. Maybe it will be hear soon. Don

The longest portion of doing the C&R form me was the time waisted in getting around to following all of the very simple steps needed to do it.