.50 cal Glock 21

Guest GLOCKGUY

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They also make a 1911.

Personally the 50 Gastro-Intestinal sounds like the most useless thing since the .50AE. It isn't really a self defense round. The ballistics dont look much better than a .45acp and the ammo is considerably more.

But there'll be someone out there who goes "oh, yeah. Gotta have that."

Guest bkelm18

If I had the funds I'd definitely own a DE. Gold tiger stripe. I'd probably never shoot it but it would be one of those things just to own.

If I had the funds I'd definitely own a DE. Gold tiger stripe. I'd probably never shoot it but it would be one of those things just to own.

Like some fuzzy dice for the rear view mirror. And a set of rimz.

I can get one, one of my distributors has had one for over a year. I thought about ordering it but ended up telling my rep that I just don't know that many pimps.

Personally the 50 Gastro-Intestinal sounds like the most useless thing since the .50AE. It isn't really a self defense round. The ballistics dont look much better than a .45acp and the ammo is considerably more.

Oh...picky, picky, picky. :taunt:

Bill why dont you give me the specs on it and PM me a "super special" price with a Chicken Samich thrown in ;-D no seriously...hit me with some specs...I always wanted one so I could build up my street cred.

I would. But then you'd have to start driving this:

Pimp-My-Ride-0155_small.jpg

Edited by The Rabbi

Hey! I have a DE! of course its blued and only in 9mm. I didn't even get a set of Grillz for my Teefs when I bought it.:taunt: Actually it is an excellent gun with absolutely no problems since I purchased it many moons ago. A friend of mine described it as being kind of like me. It is big and heavy, holds lots of whatever you feed it, and actually gets the job done. Not sure if that was a complement or a slam.

It was kind of funny when I took the permit class. The instructor said that in the 10+ years of courses no one had ever used one.

Considering the availability of .22lr conversion uppers for the G21, as well... one could certainly put together a workable 3-caliber package for multiple purposes on one frame. (although why one would want to do so instead of buying separate guns is beyond me).