Which 9mm to buy?

Guest DonRickles

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DonRickles

Set to the theme of the 70's spiderman cartoon.

Lorcin man Lorcin man found his piece in a trash can

Is it crap? Yes sir ree...

But it still will make you bleed

Watch Out!

Here comes the Lorcin Man....

Gun most likely jammed

Here comes the Lorcin MAN!!!!

I am going to see if Bryco Man would like to join me in a crime fighting duo known as Ghetto Piece!

Edited by DonRickles
Remix b!+@hes!
Guest TNDixieGirl

I have the Smith & Wesson SW9VE and it's a completely reliable, inexpensive 9mm. Fun to shoot too. Can typically be found for $300 or less. With two 17 round mags, and a rebate offer for two more mags free.

I also have the Kahr CW9 and so far it's been completely reliable but costs about $100 more. Comes with one 8 round mag.

I can't comment on the choices you gave. Just thought I throw in another option for you.

Guest panthaka

I am surprised with four pages of posts noone has mentioned the springfield xd 9mm sub compact. 10 or 16 rounds with great reliability.

steven

Guest DonRickles

Mikey you sir you have a sense of humor. The rest of you are a bunch of hockey pucks! Of course I now the Lorcin aka Jimenez Arms is superior to the Glock.

It's funny, but I see more people whining about Glock fans screaming "perfection" than I see actual Glock fans screaming "perfection." I've only seen one member beat the "perfection" drum, and I've been around a while. I think there are a few people on this forum with an anti-Glock complex, and I think they outnumber the Gaston worshipers.

nuff sed :D

It's funny, but I see more people whining about Glock fans screaming "perfection" than I see actual Glock fans screaming "perfection." I've only seen one member beat the "perfection" drum, and I've been around a while. I think there are a few people on this forum with an anti-Glock complex, and I think they outnumber the Gaston worshipers.

nuff sed :koolaid:

That's because they generally stay over at glocktalk, where dissent is not allowed by the unsanctified non glockers. In the real world, and other forums, the koolaid isn't as good .:D

Guest mikedwood

I like my Glock 19 pretty well, love my Springfield but blah .45 ammo is no fun to buy. I think I'd like a Walther P99 pretty well also.

I may have to get a Keltec though cause at 150 pounds with my holster the 19 looks like I have a Volkswagon under my shirt and the Springfield looks like a bus. Or maybe I just need to learn some concealment tactics.

Guest DonRickles

Alright you hockey pucks stop trying to turn my joke thread into a good old fashioned TGO glock bashing. Use whatever you like and until a Glock blows up in your hand shaddup already!:D