Don't Shoot!

Sheepdog

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of when this lady was waiving a gun around at a local gun shop, then she asked me how to get the clip out of it. I asked her to sit the gun down. She did, I grabbed it took the clip out and THANK GOD it was empty. She didn't know how to load it, so I grabbed somebody at the front to help her.

Guest Lester Weevils

One day I went to Prentice Cooper and there was a park ranger hanging out all day (at least the hours I was there). But usually they just stop by and check it out every hour or two. It would be good to have an officer there more often but that would be expensive on the payroll.

Another local park has a walking trail where yer sposed to pay $2 or $5 (can't recall) if you walk on the trail. There is a little ticket machine at the trail head and I suppose if you were stopped on the trail without a ticket you would get a fine.

Anyway, if they added a nominal fee to use the PC range, maybe it would defray the cost of a full-time range officer. In addition maybe some of the idiots wouldn't go if they had to pay a few bucks for the privilege?

The singer in the video is really good. It is hard to do that good a job live without studio luxuries. The only thing that detracts from his performance is the out-of-tune piano. It was a good enough performance to deserve an in-tune piano.

Its a shame, we used to go there but it just got too wild. They need to man it for a couple of years, use some of that background check money to pay for a RO to settle it down.

At PC

Someone needs to get those brass hounds on video sometime...