One of the worst movies ever...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ochretoe

I havn't seen it but as much as Glee sucks the Glee movie must such to the 10th power. Also one called Turtle Diary was very bad. Anything with Steve Kerell (?) and/or that tall freak from Elf.

Never heard of it before.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Go watch it.

Lordofwar.jpg

Wow... a lot of movies here are in my regular rotation. :)

Lord of War, Raising Arizona, Bloodrayne - all get watched semi-regularly.

I also liked Bad Teacher, Balls Of Fury and Matchstick Men.

And how in the hell can someone not like Water World? :dunno:

I was saying I liked Lord of War.

Oh, and Cage's best role was in "Leaving Las Vegas." I saw it with the girl I was dating at the time and we had planned to go out for a few drinks, afterward. By the end of the movie, neither of us wanted a drink.

I bet y'all were thinking Honeymoon in Vegas? The easy-going kind of date movie. Leaving Las Vegas is one of the best movies I've seen, but probably the most depressing. Not a date movie for sure. Yeah, I don't think I drank anything for a month. When I saw it in the theatre a whole bunch of old-timers left about 30 minutes in. Think they were expecting the cutsie Cage movie.

Wow... a lot of movies here are in my regular rotation. :lol:

Lord of War, Raising Arizona, Bloodrayne - all get watched semi-regularly.

I also liked Bad Teacher, Balls Of Fury and Matchstick Men.

And how in the hell can someone not like Water World? :lol:

Love Raising Arizona. Pretty much anything by the Cohens. Sorry, Waterworld is not my cup of tea.

I bet y'all were thinking Honeymoon in Vegas? The easy-going kind of date movie. Leaving Las Vegas is one of the best movies I've seen, but probably the most depressing. Not a date movie for sure. Yeah, I don't think I drank anything for a month. When I saw it in the theatre a whole bunch of old-timers left about 30 minutes in. Think they were expecting the cutsie Cage movie.

Nah, we knew (basically) what it was about. I just don't think I expected Cage to be that good in the role nor did I expect the 'more true to life rather than a Hollywood, storybook' ending.

Funny, another great movie (not involving Nicholas Cage) - Schindler's List - had exactly the opposite effect. When that movie was over, I wanted a drink NOW. I saw it with a couple of my buddies and we left the theater without even talking, got in the car, went to Applebees (that was our drinking spot at the time), ordered beers and sat at the bar drinking them without saying a word. It was so out of character for us that the bartender asked us what was wrong.

Guest jackdm3
Nah, we knew (basically) what it was about. I just don't think I expected Cage to be that good in the role nor did I expect the 'more true to life rather than a Hollywood, storybook' ending.

Funny, another great movie (not involving Nicholas Cage) - Schindler's List - had exactly the opposite effect. When that movie was over, I wanted a drink NOW. I saw it with a couple of my buddies and we left the theater without even talking, got in the car, went to Applebees (that was our drinking spot at the time), ordered beers and sat at the bar drinking them without saying a word. It was so out of character for us that the bartender asked us what was wrong.

And can you believe Netflix will NOT get it in widescreen despite how people, myself included, have requested it? Fullscreen? KMA!