Turn In Your Neighbor for Illegal Gun

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'd just do it like they did in England - mandatory gun turn in and incredibly stiff penalties for owning one. They wouldn't have to go door to door.

95%+ of gun owners would dutifully turn their guns in.

I think 95% is an unfair number and it would cause revolution in order for them to do that. The worst thing I think that would happen with BHO is them passing a nationwide restriction on carrying a gun that is not contested would set up statue for something a lot worse gradually. The big fear should be letting the national gov take gun regulation away from the states. That is what needs to be watched.

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone

Guest 6.8 AR
I think 95% is an unfair number and it would cause revolution in order for them to do that. The worst thing I think that would happen with BHO is them passing a nationwide restriction on carrying a gun that is not contested would set up statue for something a lot worse gradually. The big fear should be letting the national gov take gun regulation away from the states. That is what needs to be watched.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

Watched? No! Prevented!

I think you're wrong. I believe it would be the biggest stink in the history of the US

It's been done over and over worldwide.

And yah, I think it would cause a huge stink if they did it tomorrow, but like everything else, they'll do it in steps. And they WILL try to do it. Whether or not there are enough folks left like those here who would refuse will be what determines the outcome.

Guest ThePunisher
220px-Molon_labe.jpg

The Spartan warriors who coined that motto were principled men brave enough and not afraid to die for their freedom, but with the election of a Muslim for president, I'm convinced that over half of this country have no principles at all, and don't understand that there is a price to pay for liberty and freedom. I'm gonna guess there would be over 60% of gun owners that would surrender their guns. Fifty years ago, maybe 10% would have turned in their guns.

Edited by ThePunisher
Guest bkelm18
The Spartan warriors who coined that motto were principled men brave enough and not afraid to die for their freedom, but with the election of a Muslim for president, I'm convinced that over half of this country have no principles at all, and don't understand that ther is a price to pay for liberty and freedom. I'm gonna guess there would be over 60% of gun owners that would surrender their guns. Fifty years ago, maybe 10% would have turned in their guns.

You know those dang Muslims have more in common with Christianity than those Spartan warriors did.

Obama ain't a Muslim or a Christian. All them pols have to profess Christianity to get elected and they know it. Probably not one in 10 is a "true believer". Which is fine with me, just a shame an admitted Deist/agnostic/atheist hasn't got a chance of election, just one more level of hypocrisy imposed on an already highly hypocritical undertaking.

But back to gun grabs, Romney may pick Christie for veep running mate. And Chris Christie ain't NO friend of the gun owner. Has said publicly more than once that he feels New Jersey's gun laws are "about right". Heard him say that on Hannity's radio show and Sean didn't even murmur a challenge.

And it WILL be Romney, folks, and if you think he's some sort of 2A champion, just remember:

- OS

Obama ain't a Muslim or a Christian. All them pols have to profess Christianity to get elected and they know it. Probably not one in 10 is a "true believer". Which is fine with me, just a shame an admitted Deist/agnostic/atheist hasn't got a chance of election, just one more level of hypocrisy imposed on an already highly hypocritical undertaking.

But back to gun grabs, Romney may pick Christie for veep running mate. And Chris Christie ain't NO friend of the gun owner. Has said publicly more than once that he feels New Jersey's gun laws are "about right". Heard him say that on Hannity's radio show and Sean didn't even murmur a challenge.

- OS

Don't try to steer this on topic! We ain't done Muslim bashing yet!

the only reason the gov. can't get rid of the illegals is they don't want to. 1 cow with mad cow can be traced to where it was born and raised. Getting rid of most of the illegals would be easy if the gov. wanted to.

Gun are about the same

Glenn

Guest ThePunisher

This is what "Hope and Change" has brought our country, neighbor against neighbor to turn in your guns. Obie promised to transform America, and now you've got to suffer the consequences of the "American Dream" becoming a nightmare. But go ahead and give him 4 more to make America "Hopeless and Changeless".

This is what "Hope and Change" has brought our country, neighbor against neighbor to turn in your guns. Obie promised to transform America, and now you've got to suffer the consequences of the "American Dream" becoming a nightmare. But go ahead and give him 4 more to make America "Hopeless and Changeless".

Jesus Christ! Those idiots in New Jersey have been that way forever. Got nothing to do with Obama and the libtards.

Guest 6.8 AR

Actually he said he was going to "fundamentally transform" America. Just clarifying because

he is "fundamentally succeeding". We won't last four more years with this guy.

so if Obama gets to the gun grabbing, they just gonna demand a turn in or will they be buying them back?

I am curious as to what amount they will pay, and where are they gonna get the money to do it.

I can half see people turning their guns in like good comrades, but to not get their money back is gonna piss off the minions

I don't even see how there could be a gun grab. The pesky 2A is on the books and I can't see that being repealed.

What end around could happen to cause it to be ignored?

Judicial interpretation.

We've got some significant rulings on our side, but...

Guest ThePunisher
Actually he said he was going to "fundamentally transform" America. Just clarifying because

he is "fundamentally succeeding". We won't last four more years with this guy.

I totally agree that we won't last 4 more years, and yes he's already succeeded in fundamentally transforming.

Mikegideon

New Jersery laws of this sort just spread to the rest of the country with a dictator and the mentality of his minions. We've made alot 2nd amendment progress over the last few years, but these Marxist are not going to stop attacking 2nd. On the top of their agenda if he gets 4 more years will be more gun control, and ultimately gun confiscation. Obie is the most dangerous president we've ever had in the history of our country.