Angry Customer "Whips Out AK-47"

mcurrier

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The manager is a brave idiot. He shot well, but when the B/G went down the cop came around the corner and the manager still had his barrel up. IDIOT. Maybe adrenaline caused his poor judgment but if you're going to play the big boy game, control your muzzle and lower it when a friendly comes into view. Not to mention, how would the cop know friend from foe? That hero crap isn't as cool as some would like to believe. The cops are trained and paid, let them do their job unless they are hit and down. I'd help a LEO any day, but I won't be waving my gun around from distance. Kings to the cop for impressively good judgment. If he had shot the manager, he would not have been in the immediate wrong to do so.

To me, this is not a tale of courageous gallantry, but a lesson in life: Leave you superman underoos in the drawer at home. Do not engage an enemy so quickly when law enforcement is on the scene. Chime in any time LEO's, could they not charge teh manager with some form of endangerment to police officer for shooting in his direction? I would hope they wouldn't, but I bet they can.

I realize it's easy to criticize from behind my monitor, but this is why God gave you a brain. When you decide to carry, you need to be ever present of mind with this sort of thing..

I don't know...could have been an AK-46, or maybe an AK-48...

Looked like a G3ish rifle to me. I guess Ak-47 sounds a little scarier on the TV; I love how the media will take any opportunity to claim that an AK was used. Besides, 7,62 x 39 is the same as 7.62 x 51, right?

Looked like a G3ish rifle to me. I guess Ak-47 sounds a little scarier on the TV; I love how the media will take any opportunity to claim that an AK was used. Besides, 7,62 x 39 is the same as 7.62 x 51, right?

And then he grabbed a 9mm pistol!!

And then he grabbed a 9mm pistol!!

journalistguide_thumb.jpg

I bet it was a Glock... I can tell because it was black.
Then he loaded a full Clip into it.

I know it was a Glock cause it shot someone in the butt....

Doesn't look like an AK to me, either.

IMO, the LEO had to know the manager, as he never reacts to his arrival or covers him at all. And the "wave" when the manager comes outside seems to support that. Just my guess.

Agreed. He also had his muzzle down when he waved and then brought it up in an apparent attempt to help cover the bad guy. All in all I'd say the cop probably wasn't upset this guy was here. The manager had the advantage of not being shot at since the cop was distracting him, so to speak. He was able to take three calm shots and end this thing. It's just lucky that with so many shots fired in such an enclosed space nobody was killed. Favorable outcome, all things considered.

Then gun just came flying out of the car on its own and it "just went off". Can't blame the angry customer or anything, afterall - firearms are inherently evil creatures that can act on their own. They should all just be banned, we'd be better off that way.