"Knockout King" "game" kids are playing

msnbc.com U.S. & World News - 'Knockout King': New brand of street violence targets random victims

Came across this while reading the comments on the PA man who defended himself against the 3 punks.

Presents interesting SD scenarios.

What do you do if attacked by 10-15 little punk ass kids?

"The attacker charges at the victim and begins punching. If the victim goes down, the group usually scatters. If not, others join in, punching and kicking the person, often until he or she is unconscious or at least badly hurt. Sometimes the attacks are captured on cellphone video that is posted on websites."

Doesn't mention what they do if the first attacker goes down. I'm betting that would put a significant dent in their plans.

The best comment...

I say we give all of the mealy mouth, touchy feely, pretentious, self deluded liberals all of the problems they think they can solve with more government, more laws, more love, and more tolerance and send them to one side of the country. Then, those of us with a brain could live on the other side free of their constant stupidity, whining, rape of our civil rights, omniscient interference in our daily lives, anal retentive control methods, and theft of our resources attempting to create their psychotic idea of Utopia. It's time for a revolution folks.

• Like 2
The best comment...

I say we give all of the mealy mouth, touchy feely, pretentious, self deluded liberals all of the problems they think they can solve with more government, more laws, more love, and more tolerance and send them to one side of the country. Then, those of us with a brain could live on the other side free of their constant stupidity, whining, rape of our civil rights, omniscient interference in our daily lives, anal retentive control methods, and theft of our resources attempting to create their psychotic idea of Utopia. It's time for a revolution folks.

Yeah. I saw that one too.

If you are attacked in an alley by five men, concentrate on one of them, kill one of them. The rest will scatter. It's almost the only way. In a situation such as this, their ages don't even enter into the equation. Attacked? Defend.

I agree with you, Dan, I think when one falls, the others quickly begin rethinking.

Guest NYCrulesU
If you are attacked in an alley by five men, concentrate on one of them, kill one of them. The rest will scatter. It's almost the only way. In a situation such as this, their ages don't even enter into the equation. Attacked? Defend.

If attacked by 5 individuals, regardless of age, and I feel my life is in danger...my magazine carries 3 bullets for each of them ...just in case they all decided to attack and not scatter. In the event that wasn't enough..I always carry 30 more rounds on me.

Situational awareness. Those little devils are very dangerous, do not under estimate them.

"Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." Josey Wales

• Like 1
Situational awareness. Those little devils are very dangerous, do not under estimate them.

"Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." Josey Wales

One of the great movies from the king of tough.

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 2
msnbc.com U.S. & World News - 'Knockout King': New brand of street violence targets random victims

Came across this while reading the comments on the PA man who defended himself against the 3 punks.

Presents interesting SD scenarios.

What do you do if attacked by 10-15 little punk ass kids?

"The attacker charges at the victim and begins punching. If the victim goes down, the group usually scatters. If not, others join in, punching and kicking the person, often until he or she is unconscious or at least badly hurt. Sometimes the attacks are captured on cellphone video that is posted on websites."

Doesn't mention what they do if the first attacker goes down. I'm betting that would put a significant dent in their plans.

If the victim doesn't go down, more join in. I assume that includes the first kid gets decked. I also think that being outnumbered constitutes fear etc.

**edit**

Well looks like I am in the minority here. It says if the victim goes down they scatter, else more jump in. Wouldn't knocking the first kid out/down/blocking his attacks etc all count as you not going down? So then likely more would jump in.

Now granted if the first one goes down because some of his internal organs are no longer functioning, then yea I would imagine that would break up the party.

Edited by Makiaveli
Guest archerdr1

might be more fun than whack-a-mole, ok, the idea of shooting kids is not exactly fun, but it is about as fun as getting your butt kicked by a group of thuglettes.

You guys are so cruel and hardcore! I'll bet a dollar to a donut these children are so misunderstood. I'd suspect their up bringing was rougher than normal and they may not have even been breast fed.

The solution is tolerance, understanding and no profiling to offend them, after all, it's just a game! They need compassion, understanding and love. Most likely, we should have not been there in the first place. The American people need to learn how to read gang "tags". If you see an area that is "tagged" you are not legally allowed to be there. If you didn't see a "tag", you probably should not have been there anyway.

Remember folks, these children are only a image, shadow and reflection of their parent. They be needen moe love and understanding. Not an ATTITUDE! I know they don't really mean it, because if they get unlawfully caught by the profiling police, each and everyone of them is sorry and repentant.

So, let's cut them some slack and concentrate on how more money and laws can solve this perceived problem...

You guys are so cruel and hardcore! I'll bet a dollar to a donut these children are so misunderstood. I'd suspect their up bringing was rougher than normal and they may not have even been breast fed.

The solution is tolerance, understanding and no profiling to offend them, after all, it's just a game! They need compassion, understanding and love. Most likely, we should have not been there in the first place. The American people need to learn how to read gang "tags". If you see an area that is "tagged" you are not legally allowed to be there. If you didn't see a "tag", you probably should not have been there anyway.

Remember folks, these children are only a image, shadow and reflection of their parent. They be needen moe love and understanding. Not an ATTITUDE! I know they don't really mean it, because if they get unlawfully caught by the profiling police, each and everyone of them is sorry and repentant.

So, let's cut them some slack and concentrate on how more money and laws can solve this perceived problem...

You forgot your /SARCASM tag.

How careless of you! :)

Guest archerdr1

You do have one good point in there. They are, many times, a reflection of their parents. No, the parents may not necessarily been thugs, but rather, didn't set the boundaries for these kids when they were young. It is like putting a cow in a field without a fence and expecting it to not go into the interstate that runs along side of it. No fence, the cow is gonna go into the highway. AND, when they do, one day they will get hit. Same thing with these kids, they may not have had the boundaries set clear, but they will still get shot for their actions.

btw, I know you meant your post in a sarcastic tone.

Guest Eagle Heart

I was working on the telephone system in one of the West Tennessee Highway Patrol offices recently. The Lieutenant that was helping me commented that he had been on the force for 21 years. I asked him what was the biggest change that he had noticed. He told me that when he started if they pulled a teen over for something or came into contact with a young person the youngster was USUALLY polite and followed directions, he said that today the youth are generally arrogant, mouthy and nasty. He said that when challenged most of them will cuss the officer and be as non-compliant as they can. He said that some will just challenge the officer to just shoot them and mean it....

I was working on the telephone system in one of the West Tennessee Highway Patrol offices recently. The Lieutenant that was helping me commented that he had been on the force for 21 years. I asked him what was the biggest change that he had noticed. He told me that when he started if they pulled a teen over for something or came into contact with a young person the youngster was USUALLY polite and followed directions, he said that today the youth are generally arrogant, mouthy and nasty. He said that when challenged most of them will cuss the officer and be as non-compliant as they can. He said that some will just challenge the officer to just shoot them and mean it....

And do they haul their little asses off to jail or let them go?

Watch the media go nuts when one of these kids is stiff in the morgue. I bet my hat the "rest of the gang" run for the hills and cry foul to the masses when they see one of their own on the ground, spewing like a can of warm beer from the three fresh chest wounds he gets from a permit holder.

Guest tommy62
The best comment...

You forgot building rec centers.

Watch the media go nuts when one of these kids is stiff in the morgue. I bet my hat the "rest of the gang" run for the hills and cry foul to the masses when they see one of their own on the ground, spewing like a can of warm beer from the three fresh chest wounds he gets from a permit holder.

No doubt, Caster.

It'll be the same as the comments on the stories, only more cleverly written.

He wasn't a bad kid. He didn't deserve death. He wasn't going to shoot anyone, despite pointing a gun at them. Blah, blah, blah.