LE putting their convictions into practice at their own expense

leroy

Many times we have a rather jaded view of LE. Some (...me included...) are pretty quick to "third base" and or call into question the motives of some. This story gives a great insight into the character and convictions of two men who i believe fimly simply cannot stand to see the wrong thing done. They didn't compalin about it; they choose to do something about it.

Story here: http://usnews.msnbc....ext-to-his-boys .

After evidently finding out that doting, misguided, childish, grieving relatives who wanted to bury this murderin b*****d next to his kids as if nothing had happened; they decided to put their convictions on the line. Not by whining in outrage; but by simply buying cemetary plots on either side of these children murdered by their own father to prevent another outrage.

I believe they are, indeed, men of conviction that simply cannot stand to see another outrage perpetrated by the descrecation of the ground in which two innocent kids were to be laid by the presence of the bones of the deranged b*****d that murdered them -- their very own father.

They are Pierce County, Washington Sheriff Segeant Ed Troyer and Pierce County Sheriff Paul Pastor. They simply could not stand the thought of a murderer being buried next to the two kids (...his own, by the way...) he murdered.

Thank you Sergeant Troyer and Sheriff Pastor for your actions in this matter.

Thanks for your service and conviction.

leroy

Edited by leroy
  • Like 1

That is probably the best news stories ever written. I applaud the Sheriff and his Sgt for what they did.....

Maybe not the best news story ever written, but certainly about two very honorable, committed, and feeling men with a sense of right and wrong.

Thank you Sheriff Pastor and SGT Troyer.

Wow, good for them! I wouldn't have thought to do that.

As for the dad.... they need to chuck that worthless :censored: in the field out back and give the vultures something to eat. I hope he's enjoying the 9th circle of hell.

I've intentionally avoided reading stories about this. I've got 2 young boys, the headlines alone turn my stomach.