Folks, don't run from the police.

Guest GUTTERbOY

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY
Hard to believe the way he just popped up afterwards....

Didn't look like he was going very fast when he hit the car. And speaking from experience regarding a motorcycle wreck, adrenaline does amazing things. I dumped my bike going 50 MPH and rolled through the dirt a good ways, bouncing off a small tree in the process. Broke my left shoulder, separated the shoulder joint, and snapped a finger on my right hand. But once I got done rolling, I hopped up, pulled off my gloves and helmet, cursed like a drunken sailor, and stomped around for a bit.

It took about ten minutes before that shoulder started hurting like an SOB. I didn't even notice the broken finger until I was home from the hospital.

Here's a CT of my shoulder a couple weeks after he wreck:

CTshoulder.jpg

Edited by GUTTERbOY

I was reckless when I was young..these days? I don't take any chances I don't have to!

only broke one elbow, my nose 2 times (I lead with my face for some reason:shrug:) and a couple of broken ribs...

I've NEVER run from police...occasionally I have gotten tickets. I've found that courtesy goes a long way on BOTH sides of the badge!

Guest kwikrnu

Was that a cop car that pulled into the bikes path? If so that was crazy. Good tactics though, if you can't catch the bike radio ahead and have the nearest officer T-Bone him.

It was a cop car that he hit. After watching it several times I still can't tell for sure if patrol car was trying to avoid him or trying to hit him.

The both zig and zag a little...sort of like when you're walking in a door and someone else is walking out and y'all both lean into each others path a couple of times before you can get passed....lol

It appears to me that the oncoming cop stood on his brakes, and the front end of his car skided a little to his left as he slowed. Just bad luck, and stupidity on the part of the scumbag for running in the first place.

DanO

Guest Phantom6
I was reckless when I was young..these days? I don't take any chances I don't have to!

only broke one elbow, my nose 2 times (I lead with my face for some reason:P) and a couple of broken ribs...

I've NEVER run from police...occasionally I have gotten tickets. I've found that courtesy goes a long way on BOTH sides of the badge!

Well, OK. That explains a lot. :taunt::lol::P:lol: