Springfield announces XD-M

Guest Steelharp

Man... I had to smack my watch to get it working again... talk about ugly enough to stop a clock... :D

(the gun, duh...)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, Dave what's with all the font resizing? Big PITA. :D

Just for curiosity, what do you think is the American made weapon that is superior to the XD?

M&P.

What is wrong with my fonts? They look okay to me. :D

Guest Steelharp
Just for curiosity, what do you think is the American made weapon that is superior to the XD?

I guess I'm an old died in he wool guy... Colt, Kimber, S&W... I think they all outshine the Croatian princess... :up:

Guest bigbuck_tn

This may have some internal design changes.

Usually that half moon cut out on the slide means a slidestop lever being pushed through is used during takedown like a 1911 or USP.

The grip looks a little too agressive, but maybe it isn't as sharp as it looks. It vaguely reminds me of a CZ 100.

cz100.jpg

Guest eyebedam

Yes I do believe I definatly want 1 of these when will these be out? Any idea what there gonna be selling for?

Yes I do believe I definatly want 1 of these when will these be out? Any idea what there gonna be selling for?

This is a quote.

"According to my sales rep they should be in the dealer's hands (that attended this small showing) by next week. They could not give me a 100% on this because it seems like Springfield Armory is limiting the information they pipe down the line. I'll have a in depth talk with my sales rep about this. Don't hold me to this because it varies by region. I still need to wait until they can pack some NY compliant guns (10 round mags.)"

As far as prices, not real sure. Their best guess was somewhere near "Glock" prices.

I think I really like this Bi-Tone Model. I want one.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
Guest cdsusong

I believe I would like one as well. From the photos it looks like there are interchangable back straps. I hope they keep the price within reason. This must be why they are selling the current model for $299 before rebate. $249 after. I wish they would sell the new version for that price!

I believe I would like one as well. From the photos it looks like there are interchangable back straps. I hope they keep the price within reason. This must be why they are selling the current model for $299 before rebate. $249 after. I wish they would sell the new version for that price!

Where are you finding XD's for $299?

Guest eyebedam

Where are they selling the current Springfields for 299.? I havent seen any at that price. I know the S&W Sigmas have been selling for 299 plus a 50 rebate but I havent seen any Springfields @ those prices.

Guys, what is going on here?

One picture looks like a bulked up XD, with grip safety. Another picture looks like an M&P with no grip safety.

Springfield has nothing on the website about it. Isn't April Fool over?

Edited by Marswolf
Guest eyebedam
Guys, what is going on here?

One picture liiks like a bulked up XD, with grip safety. Another picture looks like an M&P with no grip safety.

Springfield has nothing on the website about it. Isn't April Fool over?

Check the bottom right hand corner of their webpage.

Unfortunately, nothing happens when I click on it. I'll try IE.

Thanks for the link location.

[edit[

IE opened the window. No pictures of the XD-M without the grip safety.

Edited by Marswolf