Neat little Kershaw on sale at Wally World for $8

It's my experience that Kershaw doesn't make a cheap knife. They do make in-expensive well built knives, but they are not cheap. Now I do have to admit that this particular one is not my cup of tea, but I have no doubt it's a decent quality knife that would serve anyone well.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was alluding to what guys on here have debated about WalMart 10-22s and other guns being inferior to what you can find at local owned gun shops.

I was there yesterday morning and the display was still about half full. Picked up a few for brothers' birthdays. They never have to know how much you spend!

I have looked in the Lenoir City, Madisonville and Maryville locations so far and have not seen a Select Fire at any price. Apparently those stores don't even stock them.

I did see Kershaw Crown knives at all three locations but they are priced at the regular price. I think there was some minor change to the Crown last year. The Lenoir City store had them on clearance about a year back so I picked up a few (a Crown is one of the three knives I EDC most days) but that store later restocked them at the regular price. I seem to recall reading somewhere that something about the Crown was changing so I assumed that the ones I got on clearance were 'pre-change' models.

Edited by JAB

I forgot all about this. After picking up some extra for me and mine, I've got one select fire and two crowns up for grabs for the first lucky TGOers to claim them. Limit one per member to help them go around.

All I ask is two things, first reimbursement for the cost of the knife and exsact shipping cost to you. (I would also be willing to drive about an hour or so out of Nashville to meet face to face)The knifes cost me $5 a piece with approximately $0.50 extra for the man.

Second thing would be to double check your local walmart to make sure the deal is not available to you locally. That way the people who would have to spent time and money trying to save a few bucks can catch a brake.

First come first serve, please let me know through PMs to keep the thread somewhat uncluttered.

EDIT: select fire and one crown spoken for.

If you had your heart set on a select fire pm me and I'll go check the shelves.

If there is much interest I may be willing to "invest" some of my tax refund to get some more. Let me know guys.

Mods; if you feel this should be moved, or even not allowed due to my lack of premium membership please do so. Keep in mind please I am not seeking any profit, just trying to help some folks save some cash.

Thanks.

Edited by TrickyNicky