Knoxville show

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sold mine for asking price as soon as I walked in the door. I was surrounded by about 12 people asking to see it and the first guy that put it together and broke it down said, "I'll take it." Sold my Raging Bull a few steps later. I did see one more takedown on a table. Picked up a SR-22 for a decent price and left pretty happy. Not a bad show this time around.

curious why you were selling such a new rifle, I have no doubt you sold it fast, hope you made a buck on it.

I didn't really need one but I saw how fast they were selling and thought I could make 50$ on it.

I sold a couple of small items I brought with me from home and found a sweet deal on some nice factory USP 45 mags for $20 a piece. I spent a few hours at the show, met some friendly sellers, ate half my body weight in hot wings over at Quaker Steak & Lube, & went home. Overall, a pretty good day. :up:

I need to meet up with some of you guys at these shows.

Found a badly needed Mosin cleaning rod for $6 and, bought the daughter another of those Finnish gas mask bags for $5.

Yup, a gas mask bag this one green. I bought her one in brown last year and, she has carried it each and every day since.

Go figure, a military bag used as a purse! I told the guy selling them and he acknowledged the "fad".

I saw at least 3 take down 10/22's between yesterday and today. Don't remember price.

I also seen a RUGER 1911, yes a RUGER 1911 in the wild. It was $799.

I looked all over and could not find a .625 gas block anywhere. I guess I will be ordering one.

Dolomite

I picked up a .625 front sight base super cheap. I don't even need it. Just bought it because it was $5. It's yours if you need it.

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the show yesterday. I found parts that are getting hard to find even online. At good prices, too.

Will

I need to meet up with some of you guys at these shows.

As a newbie to the board, I'd like to know who the TGO members are who have a table at these shows. Why not put a small sign on the table to ID yourself or let us know where you'll be. Even if I'm broke I can still stop and say hello.

Guest airborne1525

I have often wondered the same thing. I set up at shows and sell knifes and do sharpening and would love to have a sign to let other members know that I am a TGO member but it seems like that would violate the ownership of the logo. Any thoughts??

As a newbie to the board, I'd like to know who the TGO members are who have a table at these shows. Why not put a small sign on the table to ID yourself or let us know where you'll be. Even if I'm broke I can still stop and say hello.

I have often wondered the same thing. I set up at shows and sell knifes and do sharpening and would love to have a sign to let other members know that I am a TGO member but it seems like that would violate the ownership of the logo. Any thoughts??

Maybe but it could also boost membership too. David would be the only one to say yay or nay.

I've got a TGO sticker you can have. It's the last 'give away' one I've got. You could put it on your glass case. Pm me if you want it, I'll mail it to you.

The domain URL isn't the "logo". You could always just make your own little placard saying "airborne1525 on TnGunOwners.com" or something similar.

- OS

Guest airborne1525

You could but I would rather play it safe instead of taking the chance of upsetting. I will use the sticker for now. Hoping Some new stickers will be made soon!

The domain URL isn't the "logo". You could always just make your own little placard saying "airborne1525 on TnGunOwners.com" or something similar.

- OS

You could but I would rather play it safe instead of taking the chance of upsetting. I will use the sticker for now. Hoping Some new stickers will be made soon!

I would think running a business venture displaying another's actual logo would be more "upsetting". That's how I'd feel if you were using mine unless I sanctioned it, but what do I know?

- OS

Guest airborne1525

The stickers were created by the owner of the logo for us the members to use. We have been given permission to display them.

I would think running a business venture displaying another's actual logo would be more "upsetting". That's how I'd feel if you were using mine unless I sanctioned it, but what do I know?

- OS