How many different brands of handgun have you owned?

Volzfan

First the brand name stuff:

Dan Wesson (15-2V6 .357)

Ruger (LCR .357, 22/45, P85MkII, sold a Charger)

Beretta (Bobcat .22, Tomcat .32)

Smith & Wesson (Model 36 .38Spl, traded a 438 snubby)

KelTec (P32 & PF9, nary a misfire with either)

ISSC .22

Then the milsurps:

CZ-82

Radom P64

Nagant revolver (Tula)

Romanian Tokarev TTC

Then the black powder:

Pietta .44 Navy

Juker .45

Last the junk:

Intratec Tec .38

Jennings J22

Edited by ttocswob
Guest Baron

Best - Glock - The most useful, though not my favorite. Thousands of rounds and no failures (in my hands)

Equal - Beretta

Smith

Ruger

Chippa Rhino (Still new but looking good)

RIA (Surprisingly Excellent)

Worst - Keltec I had one good and one that was a POS

Colt - I have had the worst luck with Colt. I know they are great, but they haven't been great to me.

I have some older oddballs, but they don't really get used.

Edited by Baron
Guest FiddleDog

Smith and Wesson (pro series subcompact 1911, 642 is no slouch either)

Glock (gen 4 is finally running like a top with the updates ejector)

Sig (p220)

Ruger (sp101 in 9mm - absolutely bomb proof)

SA -XDm

Taurus

Keltek

Kahr

In no, particular order beyond separating for wheelguns vs. bottom feeders:

Revolvers:

Colt

S&W

Ruger

Rossi

Taurus

Heritage

H&R

NAA

Nagant M1895

Semi-autos:

Ruger

Titan (FIE)

S&W

Kel Tec

Phoenix

FEG

CZ (vs 82)

None of mine are what anyone would call 'high dollar' firearms. In fact, I am just contrarian (and broke) enough that I kind of prefer less expensive firearms that just plain work, for me. I would consider owning more firearms from any company on my list.

AMT

Beretta

Colt

Diamondback

Glock

Kahr

Kimber

North American Arms

Para-Ord

Remington

Ruger

Sig

Smith & Wesson

Springfield Armory

Taurus

I'm sure there have been others that don't come to mind.

Edited by Dave Nowlin

Glock

Ruger (revolvers)

Kimber (Stainless Target 10mm)

S&W (revolvers)

Springfield (1911's)

Taurus

Kel-Tec

Heritage

High Standard (.22 wheelgun)

Bond (Snake Slayer)

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

Edited by glowdotGlock
Guest Victor9er

1. Glock

What can I say? It's the only brand I own. I probably wouldn't mind a S&W at some point, I like what I've seen from them. They make a really nice EBR that I've been looking at really hard... I hear good things about Springfield guns, I just can't bring myself to actually buy from them. Sig seems popular, I'd be willing to check them out. But so far the Glocks fit my needs and it's all that I own at the moment.

1. Glock

What can I say? It's the only brand I own. I probably wouldn't mind a S&W at some point, I like what I've seen from them. They make a really nice EBR that I've been looking at really hard... I hear good things about Springfield guns, I just can't bring myself to actually buy from them. Sig seems popular, I'd be willing to check them out. But so far the Glocks fit my needs and it's all that I own at the moment.

Blasphemer! Heretic! Only one brand?? PHFFFFTTT. :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint:

Guest Victor9er

Blasphemer! Heretic! Only one brand?? PHFFFFTTT. :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint:

Hey, I'm still new to the game. I only have two and they're both Glocks. Bought the first one about a year ago. Never owned a handgun before that.

• 2 weeks later...