Be On Alert - So-called "Day of Action" - Saturday, May 19th

http://godfatherpolitics.com/5212/wave-of-black-mob-violence-against-whites-alarms-as-day-of-action-nears/

As a “National Day of Action†marking Malcolm X’s birthday on May 19 approaches, a wave of attacks by black mobs on whites has raised alarms across the country.

Given the Obama Administration’s known links to the Occupy Wall Street mobs and its open protection of the New Black Panther Party, which is one of the sponsors of the Day of Action, some conservatives are concerned that the recent wave of attacks apparently inspired by the Trayvon Martin case could be the inevitable result of an administration that has worked to divide the country along racial lines.

A far graver, and growing, concern is that the violence is part of an orchestrated effort by the Obama Administration to manufacture a crisis that would be used to keep President Obama in power, perhaps indefinitely.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/5212/wave-of-black-mob-violence-against-whites-alarms-as-day-of-action-nears/#ixzz1v4U1wTaG

Guest Nikator

A far graver, and growing, concern is that the violence is part of an orchestrated effort by the Obama Administration to manufacture a crisis that would be used to keep President Obama in power, perhaps indefinitely.

/sigh.

Another conspiracy theory. There is ZERO chance that the president is inciting violence to stay in office. A bunch of minorities attacking whites randomly throughout the country isn't going to be a benefit to Obama (don't forget he's black). If anything it would help Romney.

The writer of the article has zero credentials as a journalist, with the exception of 40 "articles" posted to a less than repudible website for "news."

I'm betting the date comes and goes with nothing significant occurring. Not that it matters because the Mayans have already told us the world is ending later this year.

Guest Nikator

Don't waste your time. Some of these guys eat this crap three meals a day.

True. Thanks for putting it into perspective.

Articles like that make me want to open up my own website selling ammo and hoodie silhouette targets. Nothing spurs sales like paranoia.

Sorry man, I can't read this article without laughing. "Unidentified source at DHS"? Even if this "source" existed it wouldn't give him access and placement to 99% of the information reported, but let's just assume this source doesn't exist or isn't truthful as to what he is or what he "knows."

Guest President Fernatt

Pointless conspiracy theories or scare tactics aside, it would be incredibly difficult to deny that President Obama is promoting and encouraging class warfare and race wars. Class warfare is the "round about" way to instigate an unstable society. Class warfare demonizes wealthy, conservative people (primarily white) and victimizes poor, liberal people (primarily minorities).

Barry is undoubtedly engaging in that activity. I would venture to say he is actively promoting race war in a not so "round about" way too. His comments on issues of race, often times, directly pit one side against the other.

Claims of him staying in power forever are about as crazy as the similar claims under the Bush administration. Yet, conversations directed at his "community organizing" (starting a race war) in America are completely legit and warranted.

Guest Nikator

And over half the people of this country fall for the BS that Obama tells them, and some here.

Care to provide some examples?

Guest President Fernatt

Care to provide some examples?

The claim from the Obama Administration that Republicans wish to double the interest rates on student loans. That's a lie that he travels the nation with in an attempt to rally the ignorant college students of my generation. Millions of them fall for it.

Guest Nikator

The claim from the Obama Administration that Republicans wish to double the interest rates on student loans. That's a lie that he travels the nation with in an attempt to rally the ignorant college students of my generation. Millions of them fall for it.

Ummm ... as of July rates are doubling. There was a vote to extend the rates at their current levels and it did not pass.

Guest President Fernatt

Most college students now seem to be fairly liberal as well. (In college too)

That's because people my age 19-27, (I'm 22) grew up in a society that breeds entitlement not only in minorities...but in ALL people. We believe, incorrectly, that America owes us something...that life should be fair...that no one should be better than anyone else...that it's wrong to live a life governed by God...that it's wrong to have to pay our way through college...that it's wrong to have winners because everyone played evenly well...that it's wrong for America to have Global dominance and International influence...that it's wrong to have to buy our own healthcare.

We are taught, from a very young age, that the Government is supposed to take care of us. My age group SEVERELY lacks work ethic, independence, pride, and a desire to be more successful than our neighbor. I pity my children and grandchildren that will live under my generation's leadership.

Edited by President Fernatt
Guest bkelm18

That's because people my age 19-27, (I'm 22) grew up in a society that breeds entitlement not only in minorities...but in ALL people. We believe, incorrectly, that America owes us something...that life should be fair...that no one should be better than anyone else...that it's wrong to live a life governed by God...that it's wrong to have to pay our way through college...that it's wrong to have winners because everyone played evenly well...that it's wrong for America to have Global dominance and International influence...that it's wrong to have to buy our own healthcare.

We are taught, from a very young age, that the Government is supposed to take care of us. My age group SEVERELY lacks work ethic, independence, pride, and a desire to be more successful than our neighbor. I pity my children and grandchildren that will live under my generation's leadership.

Guess I was lucky. I was never taught any of that. I'm a college student as well.

Guest 6.8 AR

Don't waste your time. Some of these guys eat this crap three meals a day.

You appear to eat at the same table, occasionally. :D

Guest 6.8 AR

i doubt there's any planned holiday for an uprising, but I also imagine there could be some "emergency" cropping up

in the fall. Don't really know which kind, though, except the possibility of an economic problem could cause lots of

problems, including violence. It's happened before.

Guest 6.8 AR

Guess I was lucky. I was never taught any of that. I'm a college student as well.

Spock, you used some of that logic to break loose of the silliness they tried on you. :D

Well, I have been slacking lately. Too lazy to carry my spare magazine carrier and B.U.G.

This is good. Might be what I need to get back in the proper carry groove again.

This could also be good to quell the looming fear of a race war. Kill a bakers dozen of these scum bags in one day and I bet they simmer down a bit and rethink the course of their [possibly short] pathetic life.

Guest President Fernatt

Ummm ... as of July rates are doubling. There was a vote to extend the rates at their current levels and it did not pass.

Ummm... what they don't tell you... is that the interest rates only affect SUBSIDIZED loans. Those of us (the vast majority) that have UN-SUBSIDIZED loans will not be affected. Republicans think, rightly so, that if an individual is unwilling to pay towards their debt while piling it up...then they should have to pay an increased interest rate when they finally do start paying. Why? Because most people who have subsidized loans are given those loans via "need-based" awarding. The Government rarely gets back even a small percentage of subsidized loans because the "needy" people that have them usually don't pay them back. So, the thought is: Since we aren't going to see a return on the full amount, let's get as much as we can as soon as possible to help pay down national debt.

Moral of the story: If you have student loans that are un-subsidized in which you pay towards while in school (only $50 a month) then your rates will stay the same. BUT, if you are a student who has loans and absolutely refuses to pay a single penny towards the loans while in school...then your interest rate will increase. I see no problem with that; all you have to do is be responsible and pay a little towards the loan while in college and everything will be hunky dory.

Obama, Jimmy Fallon and other Hollywood elites, your liberal professors, and the leftist media don't tell you that; instead they scare students into voting for Obama because they are lead to believe that the evil Republicans want to steal their college money.

On a side note: It's worth stating that Obama wanted to continue paying for the low interest rates by adding more debt to America. Republicans said "no" .... but, Mr. President, if this is something you reeeeaaalllllyyy want .... we will let you have it, you just have to pay for it by taking funds from your Socialized healthcare plan. Obama said "no" to that. Barry wasn't willing to accept the compromise offered so the vote failed. Republicans aren't to blame for that.