Which looks better?

Guest Rupertus

Whichever one you shoot better with.

Also depends how you will carry it. Rubber can snag if you carry in your pocket; wood comes out smoother.

I like rubber better better but am changing my mind to custom wood as I type...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FroggyOne2

My original post to this thread was lost to the back up of the site..

I would say which ever one that works the best and fits your hand the best.. that is the one that I would go with..

Of course.. I also advicate that one should pick the pistol that fits your hands the best too..

Guest rockytop
Before looking at the pictures, I had my mind made up, "I KNOW the wood will look the best."....but boy was I wrong. the wood makes the gun appear odd, (I have always thought hammerless revolvers look odd anyways).

Actually that isn't a hammerless model. It is a shrouded model but you can still cock the hammer and fire it single action. I agree that this model looks odd, even ugly, but I have one and it's great for pocket carry.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janwbrown616

If you're in a beauty contest I'd guess it's a toss up. Which feels better in your hand? Which helps you stay on target? Which gives you more control for a second shot?

I use the Rubber, my wife likes the wood because of her smaller hand.

hi,

i always thought the lighter wood grips on the snubs looks a bit 'chintzy' and cheap. further i feel the ruber grips have a better and more controllable feel to them.

of course i have big hands so i opt on the side of control and function more than looks.

but then again, a nice set of rosewoods

hummmm -- decisions -- decisions :D

good luck,

bob

Guest readyornot

I have one very similar and I added Crimson Trace laser grips to it. Highly recommended. My wife has adopted it as "her" gun because it is very easy to just "point and shoot"