Ron Paul Gets 12 of 13 Delegates In Minnesota 2012 Presidential Race

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Ron Paul lost in KY, his son's state and in Arkansas. Came in 3rd under Santorum in Ark..

I'll make a bet with you, if RP loses in TX you will have to stop with the videos. If he wins, I won't mention Ron Paul again. :stir:

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

And you use a video from PMSNBC for your evidence? That witch wants this stuff to happens. She gets

more than tingles down her leg when she reports stuff like this.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Sweet! He's only about 950 delegates behind Romney now. :P

That number is very fluid. If you have been paying attention to my posts. It's clear that Congressman Ron Paul is taking more delegates than anyone ever thought he would get.

Also to address 6.8AR's comment:

If you don't already realize it, the MSM does not like to publicly announce the real delegate count.

Ron Paul lost in KY, his son's state and in Arkansas. Came in 3rd under Santorum in Ark..

I'll make a bet with you, if RP loses in TX you will have to stop with the videos. If he wins, I won't mention Ron Paul again. :stir:

Sorry, but not gonna stop with the RP posts. The only ones that can stop me are, TGO David and the moderators.

Edited by ArmyVeteran37214
Guest 6.8 AR

You can post away. Has anyone tried to stop you? We are trying to explain something quite different to

you. The MSM doesn't do much of anything right. Just so you know, I realized it when Walter Cronkite

bursted my bubble when he professed communist beliefs. I still haven't recovered.

Kieffer tries to bet with you and that's your response? Hmmm. Spock is also right. Of course you can count

any way you wish, but I'll bet you, also, that Spock's count is closer than yours.

I've explained what I thought would have helped Ron Paul, but I guess you paid no attention. You have to

have the masses come out and vote for a candidate. The odds that the masses will come out for Paul

just don't jive.

That number is very fluid. If you have been paying attention to my posts. It's clear that Congressman Ron Paul is taking more delegates than anyone ever thought he would get.

Also to address 6.8AR's comment:

If you don't already realize it, the MSM does not like to publicly announce the real delegate count.

Sorry, but not gonna stop with the RP posts. The only ones that can stop me are, TGO David and the moderators.

So you too have doubts that RP will carry his own state.

At least stick with Reality TV, Maddcow/MSNBC/CNN really sucks donkeys..

So you too have doubts that RP will carry his own state....

Will he even indeed carry his own district that last sent him to The House?

Meaning, the same constituency that may see a man fit for Rep may not see him also fit for Prez?

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

One could give some credence to all the Ron Paul "winning despite losing all the primaries" theories if the sources weren't so completely untrustworthy - most of the "experts" putting this stuff out are either RP supporters themselves or have zero credibility (or both).

Edited by RobertNashville

Seems like these people that sing the mantra of "anybody but Obama" begin to back pedal when the choice becomes RP. Just dosent' sound like they are as committed to their philosopy as they would have you believe.

As long as we're willing to vote for a candidate because the other side's candidate is worse, we'll keep getting what we've been getting for the past 4 or 5 election cycles. That goes regardless of which side of the isle you stand on.

• Like 1
Guest bkelm18

Seems like these people that sing the mantra of "anybody but Obama" begin to back pedal when the choice becomes RP. Just dosent' sound like they are as committed to their philosopy as they would have you believe.

As long as we're willing to vote for a candidate because the other side's candidate is worse, we'll keep getting what we've been getting for the past 4 or 5 election cycles. That goes regardless of which side of the isle you stand on.

Who has backpedaled and since when did that choice become Paul? As far as I can tell neither of those has happened. Or will happen.

Guest bkelm18

So to all the Ron Paul opposers.....

Please enlighten me on why you do not like him and Mitt Romney is better in your opinion.

I just want honest answers, no sugar coating please. :usa:

Because he won't be elected and will only serve to siphon votes away from Romney who has the only chance whatsoever of beating Obama. A vote for Paul is a vote for Obama.

Because he won't be elected and will only serve to siphon votes away from Romney who has the only chance whatsoever of beating Obama. A vote for Paul is a vote for Obama.

My question was more directed at what you disagree with on his stance on the issues versus Romney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "issues" thing is done with, water under the bridge, both candidates have issues that we all don't agree with. The People saw what he stands for, they saw in the debates and back in 2008.

The time is now to get behind the most likely candidate that the majority of Americans have decided on.

Beating that dead horse once again, THE END GOAL IS TO REMOVE BARACK HUSSIEN OBAMA and the most likely candidate to do that is Romney whether RP supporters agree with it or not.

I'm betting RP will lose to Romney in his home state but I suspect the bots will cry fowl, fraud, MSM basis or something to keep the masses from voting for RP.

You guys remind me of liberals, your way or no way. Stop and take the blinders off for Petes sakes, at least there are some issues that we can agree on. Put your efforts behind Rand and others like him and fill the House and Senate with these closet libertarians and maybe one day you'll have a better chance of selling your ideas.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

he probably would not survive the term.

Only if he was assassinated, like JFK was. Ron Paul is probably in better shape than all the other Republican hopefails that were in the race this cycle.

@Mike.357, Are you a doctor? Cause last time I checked RP has/had practiced medicine for a very long time now. If anyone would know RP's health status, it would most certainly be RP.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_old_were_the_presidents_when_they_were_inaugurated

Edited by ArmyVeteran37214

I have heard it said that Ron Paul is our last best chance for a constitutional executive branch. I believe that is true. That said Romney does have a better chance of beating Obama as things stand now. Still I wonder if 10 years from now we will say "We really should have listened to Ron Paul."

So, if RP runs as an independent do I vote for Romney, a vote against Obama, or do I vote my conscience and politics be damned? An interesting question.......

Edited by Will H
Guest 6.8 AR

So to all the Ron Paul opposers.....

Please enlighten me on why you do not like him and Mitt Romney is better in your opinion.

I just want honest answers, no sugar coating please. :usa:

I didn't hear anyone around here saying they hated Ron Paul.

Most of us understand the primary process. If he wins that, he'll get a lot of

our votes.

Edited by 6.8 AR

If Paul wins the primary he gets my vote. Obama wins.

If Paul gets on the ballot as an independent, Romney gets my vote. Obama wins.

High and mighty ideals have nothing to do with this election. That all went out the window when the Republicans put up their pathetic candidates at the first debate last year.

Obama must go and Romney is the only way for that to happen, as much as it sickens me to say.

• Like 2
Guest ke0016

Voted for Ron Paul but with that said Romney will be receiving my vote come November. I hate to say it but I'm not too confident that Romney is capabile of beating Obama in the General Election.

I am ready for whatever comes my way. I hate to say this, but maybe what this country needs is four more years of Obama's policies. I figure that most of the individual here can take care of themselves and their families is SHTF. Maybe all the people that are to ignorant to make educated decision need to see the true brunt of this far Left Wing agenda for whats it worth. I guarantee you, they will not like what they see.

With the core of the Liberal belief system based on Two Class Ideology and Eugenics, the people with the least amount of ability to give to the government (Individuals who receive welfare, EBT, Public Housing...) will be the first to be rounded up. Just look at the histories of China, Egypt, Nazi Germany, ... the list goes on. Only until then they will find out that they were use and bribed to get their vote.

now we're getting to the crux of the matter.

You know, the air conditioner on my truck isn't working all that well, but has been ok through most of April and May and I've been able to tolerate it. July and August are coming up, though, bet I'll have to fix it. You know, if TN weather were always like April and May bet I'd never have to fix it.