Memorial Day GUN SAFE Sale

The Safe House is having our annual Memorial Day Weekend GUN SAFE SALE. Stop by and check out our over 250 safe inventory. Select Models on sale all weekend , Save $100's of dollars on Browning , Liberty , Fort Knox , Champion, Winchester , American Security and many more. We have the largest selection of gun safes in Middle Tennessee. Mention TGO and receive a free accessory with your safe purchase.

I would be very pissed off

Once I would have been. Now, he just won't get my money. And he won't get any from anyone I know or talk to. Will that impact his future? Probably not but treat enough customers like dirt and eventually someone that values customer service will own a safe store.

Once I would have been. Now, he just won't get my money. And he won't get any from anyone I know or talk to. Will that impact his future? Probably not but treat enough customers like dirt and eventually someone that values customer service will own a safe store.

Ouch ! Don't think I treated you like dirt, I appolized for missing you and actually this morning I listened to your voice mail that you left and we were here at that time but were loading out a customer in back and didn't realize that the front door was locked until later. I thought you had come by after 5 and missed us , once again sorry about the mix up and if you want to drop by I will make it up to you.

Ouch ! Don't think I treated you like dirt, I appolized for missing you and actually this morning I listened to your voice mail that you left and we were here at that time but were loading out a customer in back and didn't realize that the front door was locked until later. I thought you had come by after 5 and missed us , once again sorry about the mix up and if you want to drop by I will make it up to you.

Looks like a honest mistake to me, he even has offered to make it up to you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I visited The Safe House Monday around 2 o'clock and they were open and I looked around for awhile and they answered my questions AGAIN ! I have gone by their business a few times and they have always been very nice to me and have not gottn tired of me asking a 1000 questions. they have a very good selection of safes and from my research, have the best prices. My problem is I can't make up my mind.

I would give the guy a break if you want the best deal on a safe.

Guest airborne1525

Sounds to me like someone who thinks mistakes should never happen. I bet if you owned a company, you sure would t have perfect days everyday! Give the guy a break, he is more than willing to make it up to you. Then again not making a sell to you might have been the best thing he did all day cause I have a feeling you are one of those customers that can never be made happy.

Sounds to me like someone who thinks mistakes should never happen. I bet if you owned a company, you sure would t have perfect days everyday! Give the guy a break, he is more than willing to make it up to you. Then again not making a sell to you might have been the best thing he did all day cause I have a feeling you are one of those customers that can never be made happy.

How is this a fair statement made about someone you do not even know?

"I have a feeling you are one of those customers that can never be made happy"

I bought a safe from them about a year ago. I have since emailed them with a couple of questions about changing the e-lock I just had to have, back to a mechanical lock. I drove a long way from Paris, TN. to view their safes and was impressed with their on hand selection.

They answered my questions completely and I selected the Liberty Fat Boy for delivery. I got a good deal on the safe. They were honest and upfront with my dealings with them. My safe was professionally delivered when they said it would be and properly set up.

I will be happy to do business with them again and appreciate a vendor that will take the time to insure you get the safe that's right for you. JMHO.

I highly recommend them.

Guest airborne1525

How is this a fair statement made about someone you do not even know?

"I have a feeling you are one of those customers that can never be made happy"

Do to the fact that the owner addressed him here in the open, make it clear that a mistake was made, the owner offered to make it up to him and the guy says he is going to tell everyone he knows not to go there. Doesn't seem much like a person that can be made happy.

Now back to the news........... We still have a few safes that are marked down from our Memorial Day Sale. Drop by and save $100's over regular prices. We also have a few scratch and dent safes marked down. AND yes the front door will be unlocked.

Alas, TGO's reputation of having ornery and spiteful members continues. On behalf of TGO, I would like to apologize to The Safe House who continues to support these forums to keep them up and running. I have no idea what happen to such virtues as respect, kindness, and understanding. Times have changed and I don't know where all the good people went. I'd like to move there.